Disconnected from Login Server

Occo

Hi Everyone,

I made a shout but just incase it is missed, my friend is having an issue with logging into the game.

Each time she gets Disconnected from Login Server

bdkrco.jpg

Is there a way to fix this? I couldn't find any solutions on the Forums, unless I missed it while searching, we tried adding it as an exception to the AntiVirus/Firewall but it didn't change anything.

Let me know if you can think of any solutions, 

Thanks

Well as the error mentions you were disconnected from the login server, so initially you were able to connect so I don't think it is an issue with the firewall have you tried disabling the anti-virus all together? At the moment the only other possibility I can think of is the internet, maybe because it is slow, the connection times out? Try resetting your modem / router, maybe that will help? Can't think of anything else at the moment, maybe someone else may be able to help. Tell me if you manage to fix it. I'll post if anything else comes to mind.

Yeah, I believe it is in fact the internet. When they used a VPN, they were able to get through and connect, but with their own internet they always get the disconnection. Thanks for the ideas though.