Is it possible to add these if more people like it ?

CvdHeuvel

Hello game makers (or however u call it) and players from  the server :o:)

I would love to see :

- Mrs. Buffsalot added in main towns (Roumen/Elderine/Uruga/AR)

For those who dont know what it is, its an NPC that gives an Endure[01] or higher to people that come in range.

- NPC with HP/SP stones in dungeons (OLT/TOS/TR etc etc) like the one in FBZ1

- NPC with scrolls in main towns (Roumen/Elderine/Uruga/AR)

well thats it, rest i like the game very much thanks :)

Greetings,

Me

Edited by CvdHeuvel

The first one would be nice.

The second one is going to be disapproved of.

The third one I don't understand. If you meant teleport scrolls, you can buy 'em at Item Merchant Pey.

- I'm not going to add an NPC that you gives you a buff. This is because, I believe it will defeat the purpose of creating a cleric, maybe not completely, but it will diminish their need, if you want a buff find a cleric. :P

- No, this has been brought up before, stop being lazy or just buy some extenders.

- No, because it will defeat the purpose of making and collecting scrolls, again the idea of being lazy and not wanting to obtain them, if you want a PVP server which gives you money, scrolls and everything in shops then you should find another server, we don't do that here, sorry.

- I'm not going to add an NPC that you gives you a buff. This is because, I believe it will defeat the purpose of creating a cleric, maybe not completely, but it will diminish their need, if you want a buff find a cleric. :P

- No, this has been brought up before, stop being lazy or just buy some extenders.

- No, because it will defeat the purpose of making and collecting scrolls, again the idea of being lazy and not wanting to obtain them, if you want a PVP server which gives you money, scrolls and everything in shops then you should find another server, we don't do that here, sorry.

Yas, throw some balance at these niggas.

• 5 months later...