"Minipulated, please reinstal client"

Misfit

when i long in and click on my character to get into the game, i get a "client minupulated, please reinstal client error" i've reinstalled the game 4 times and turned off my security protection, and put in the core.exe file and i still get the same error. help please o:

i went and checked to see if i had the .exe. i didn't so i got it and kept my protection off. and tried again. i still have the core.exe file. but when i click on my character to get in game, it still gives me the issue.

Q: When I login, I get a Client Manipulated error message.

A: If you get this error upon logging in from the launcher then your antivirus has removed Client.exe, make sure it is in your Core folder and if it is not then make an exception or disable your antivirus. You can download the Client.exe from this link: http://www.mediafire...re - Client.rar

But if you get this error when you select your character then all you need to do is open the launcher click the '?' symbol in the top right hand corner and DOUBLE click the Core logo.

If that does not solve your issue post in the trouble shooting section and someone will help once they see your post.

If you are having a difficult time understanding English, I would be more than happy to translate it for you.

• 3 months later...

You most likely needed the new launcher then: http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php?/topic/819-launcher-741031/

I would highly recommend trying this. The 'manipulated client' error is showing up when your launcher is outdated. Just download that file and put it in your Core Fiesta folder, making sure to overwrite it. Let me know if you have any more issues after this.

Edited by Luna

• 2 weeks later...