Cannot patch the game.

Balance

So...patch 23 came out. I tried to patch it. It went slow as all hell. I tried to re-patch the game to see if that would fix it, it didn't. I restarted my computer and my wifi, to no avail. 

I think after maybe 5 hours of downloading patch 23 it got to maybe 30% done. I'm unsure why it's patching so slow, as my internet speed is quite fast, and patching the game originally took no where near this time.

Any ideas why this might be happening? x.x

And I've re installed the game, it still wont patch.

It took a really long time to get patch 1, but then it went back to usual. So yeah..dunno what caused this to happen.

Edited by Balance

I patched it several times. Patch 23 individually and all the way from patch 1, I had no problems with speed, or the patching process, I am not sure what it could be. Was there any errors or is there any information when you click the '?' button that can help?

No, there was nothing. In the last few months Core has been super laggy for me whenever I play (Which doesn't happen on any other game).
But yeah...no idea why patching was so slow. After patch one took several hours, 2-23 went at a normal speed.

• 2 weeks later...

can you provide a manual patch.thanks...just for those who have a slow connection.thanks

Maybe in the future. The normal patch server has nothing wrong with it I believe, and nobody complained about slow patching either until now.