Download Broken?

Backstabbath

i have downloaded every link this site has and still cannot get it to work. i get a error when i try to run installer as administrator so cant do that. i have turned off AV and Firewall to install each client 1 by 1 as they fail to properly download im still missing files. could someone give me a download that isnt halfassed broken?

The download links are working fine, it just seems to be your PC or your web-browser. First of all what is the error message, usually the error message tells you why it's not working, if you provided that then maybe I could help you some more but other than that all I can suggest with what you've given me is to try a different browser, make try that your anti-virus is not deleting any files, such as Client.exe. Double check this because sometimes some anti-viruses aren't turned off properly and sometimes even though they have finished their trial period it continues to scan your PC.

Just in case you need the client or ressystem, I will provide some download links for those individual items.

Client: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cuysc4kt3ciy5y0/Core+-+Client.rar

Ressystem (Outdated - Will need to repatch on launcher): http://www.mediafire.com/download/951e7vy1j9r0tms/Core+-+ressystem.rar

Error: unable to execute file in temporary directory. setup is aborted.

Error 5: access is denied.

ive ran as administrator and not as administator even rebooted the system. my AV and Firewall is turned off.

Why did you uninstall it in the first place? You wouldn't have done that if you read the FAQ? I honestly don't know how I can help you then, you've most likely missed something or don't have the correct privileges setup on your PC, if you're getting an access denied error. Try and change your user account control setting to never notify and see if that helps.