Leaving SL D/cs

Bastion

Apparently. No one else seems to be having this problem but me. >.> But. Whenever we finish SL and I go to leave, it D/Cs me. No matter what way I try to leave. Whether it be by the portal or by leaving party. Though I haven't tried to walk all the way back to the top and leave, but that's a serious pain. qq. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but having to deal with this while trying to get non-talking titles has proven to be a pain after not talking for nearly 15 hours and then D/cing. Thanks.~

Probably your PC, I don't think it would be anything on our side that could cause only one person to DC from an instance. Is there no error messages or anything that is different from the usual crash? I personally think it could be your graphics card, it can't take the strain of loading in the data so the client crashes, but I am not so sure about that. If you've got another computer try and use that to see if it works fine, if it does, then it is just the PC you're using.

Well, on this PC I've been able to run everything just fine for the most part. It's a relatively new computer, and I'm able to run games on the highest of settings with little to no lag. So not sure if that's it, though you might be right. But I have no trouble map changing any where else. :/ Is there a possibility of my files being corrupted that could cause the issue? Not the most tech person, so I don't know to horribly much about computers. Just enough to get me by and then some.

Try and reinstall then and then if it does not work, then I am not sure what else I can suggest, never experienced or come across this issue before.

No idea what the problem was, but it's seemed to have fixed itself. I had tried relogging before, but it kept doing it. Not sure, it works now though. Thanks Farbod.~