Reapers - Binding Blow

Sanguinary

[ERA]

Hey, Core! 

I was told that Binding Blow for Reapers doesn't pull the target towards them, and immbolize both of them, although you run at them in normal speed and immbolize both of you. I don't think this skill is helpful at all in PvP, because if you're just standing in one spot with the target in front of you, you're going to be dropped.

Reapers should be quick to freeze their enemy, gather souls, and demolish. `-` That got me to thinking, they only have one skill that can slow an enemy down, so why not instead of immbolize a target, they can slow them down, for Binding Blow? Basically, another enfeeblement, or it can be to stun them for a little amount of time. 

Thanks, please take this into consideration.

-Sanguinary~

[ERA]

Edited by Sanguinary

I agree to this. 

Since the effect of Binding Blow in the actual game of Fiesta Online slows down your opponents, why not here?

Hopefully this will be sought through.

I'm 90% sure Binding Blow is meant to stun. There is an invisible circle which if you target the player correctly (Somewhat like a ranger AOE) it will stun them.

I'm 90% sure Binding Blow is meant to stun. There is an invisible circle which if you target the player correctly (Somewhat like a ranger AOE) it will stun them.

I think you're talking about Force Slash?

Edited by Sanguinary

I'll check it out, if it doesn't then I will change it to either stun or slow or maybe even both.

Thanks. Finally a server that listens to their players. +1

• 9 months later...