Installetion Problems

TripleHit

Hello,

Yesterday I registered to this server and downloaded the installer from google drive.

I downloaded it and it was fine (kind of), the client worked (did authentication failed error but leave it now).

because this problem I downloaded the new launcher and installed it at the game folder

after I did this, the launcher didnt open the client at all.

I wanted to reinstall the game so I uninstall first.

after I did it, I couldnt reach the installetion file cuz my folder just went crazy

everytime i try to do something (delete,open,copy etc) the folder just went black

and not responding mode.

today after i finaly removed the file (core install and launcher setup) the folder is fine.

can you tell me what is this and why it looks like the installation file is a virus?

Edit: I fixed most of the problems, still getting authentication failed tho

Edit 2: It works if i turn off the real time protection... There is no other way? I dont feel good while its off.

Edited by TripleHit

What anti-virus software are you using? Countless people have played without such problems, it's mostly the just the cheap anti-virus software which does this, of course no offence intended, I suggest getting a new anti-virus software or if not that then you'll have to turn real time protection off.

So what antivirus software are you using and which file does it delete? I might be able to fix it.