itemview.shn initialize fail

Lucky

Hi :)

Downloaded and installed the game on my bf's laptop however when he tries log in, the game just stops on the "Loading please be patient page" and doesn't get any further.

Have tried running as admin and in sandboxie and it either hangs or we get itemview.shn initialize fail so downloaded the new installer and did a clean install and still getting the same problem. Have tried replacing the itemview.shn with the one from my laptop but makes no difference.

His laptop is running Win XP (new laptop arriving on Tuesday) he played before and could run the game fine so not really sure what the issue is.

Any help is appreciated (this is before and after maint)

Thanks

Try replacing the whole resssytem folder, if that doesn't help I am not sure what's wrong. Maybe we can fix it over team viewer or skype. Send me your contact details, if the problem continues to occur after you've tried that and after he's got his new laptop.

Try replacing the whole resssytem folder, if that doesn't help I am not sure what's wrong. Maybe we can fix it over team viewer or skype. Send me your contact details, if the problem continues to occur after you've tried that and after he's got his new laptop.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Now trying that hopefully it will fix it, if not I guess his laptop has given up lol, his shiney new one should be fine (fingers crossed) :D