Patch 25 Error.

Symbol

Umm...This error is kinda new , You all know yesterday there was a new patch ( Today for most people ) , Whatever that doesn't matter , Today after I opened the game I saw a new patch , I left it patching then  after it finished patching a weird error appeared....Screenshot below

fqp1k.jpg

For Sandboxie patch your game before you run it with Sandboxie. (I actually have no idea how Sandboxie works), and as for the error above, you can just do what it says "try again later" the server may be busy. If the problem persists, try re-patching from 0 following the guide in the "F.A.Q" thread.

If it still doesn't work, come back and post here, and we shall try to help you further.

How to fix this is go to the bottom right of your desktop toolbar  you'll see the Sandboxie Icon  Go to the box your using and hover over it and when you see the "Delete the content" option click it and a Box should open and after it's done scanning the files or what it is doing click delete content.  My guildie found this out and it helped the problem for us.  Just remember to rerun the launcher in sandboxie again after you delete the content this should fix the problem :)

Symbol,

Try to run it as administrator,otherwise change the permissions of Core Luncher.

If you are still unable to run it move your core fiesta installation folder to desktop and run it.

Otherwise try to disable UAC or give yourself enought user permissions.

koed thats a good thing to try but it won't work.  You have to delete the content for it to work again  I think if you dont,  Sandboxie reads it as the same window or something.

I do not think symbol is trying to run it using sandboxie..

Althought you can not open 2 lunchers in the same sandbox but you can create a new sandbox instance and run it in different memmory location.

Only have this problem with the sandboxie launcher. It doesn't finish the patch.

Many people get this error.

Not using sandboxie tho , the error happend when i ran the game as admin.

Edited by Symbol

Problem solved ! Moved core folder to Downloads then tried patching again nothing happend , Don't know why that error appeared but atleast it's solved.

Thanks for trying to help guys , really appreciate it .

• 4 weeks later...