Giving additional stats to ML gear

Balance

Unlike SL gear, ML gear doesn't get the extra HP(top) / SP(pants) / Aim(Helmet) that is very useful. That, combined with the fact ML gear doesn't give that much more physical defense than SL gear makes ML tops hardly useful, ML pants only good against mages / m.dmg-ing mobs, and the helmet being so-so.I'd like it if all ML gear got the same/better additional stats like SL and LN have (Excluding set effects, I dont think those are that needed). ML boots already have the same crit bonus as SL, so why not give it to the rest of the gear parts? Along with that, a buff to physical defense on ML gear would be nice too, seeing as M.def and Evasion are a lot higher on ML gear than SL, unlike physical.

Edited by Balance

This is how its always been bud, it's and 100% fine like this, If you rocking op stats the no aim from hat shouldnt matter, just use a SL top for hp, You shouldnt have a prob with SP w/o pants, and boots are 100% fine. I dont see why this thread even here, ML has a good 100+ more def then sl, full set anyways and it scales higher with GB which is just an extra, Also you get crack eva and mdef.

This is how its always been bud, it's and 100% fine like this, If you rocking op stats the no aim from hat shouldnt matter, just use a SL top for hp, You shouldnt have a prob with SP w/o pants, and boots are 100% fine. I dont see why this thread even here, ML has a good 100+ more def then sl, full set anyways and it scales higher with GB which is just an extra, Also you get crack eva and mdef.

"rocking op stats" with ml gear is quite a bit harder than sl, and using ml pants I, as a glad, run out of sp extremely fast, unless I'm using an ext. In relation to boots, I know, boots are all good, tis the other pieces that I wanted the buff for. 

Nah. ML gear is already OP as it is. The Evasion on it combined with the mdef makes mages almost nothing in pvp. With 100 oj jewels, it's possible to get 3-4k sp without ext even with ml pieces and 10k hp if you can get actual good statted jewels. +9 ML gear can take 105 axe damage like it's a toy so meh. No need.