Hey everyone!

MrAddison

My name is Addison :)

I'm a 25 year old guy who loves to spend time playing video games.

Don't know how long that will last though when I shoot for my driving license on Monday... and pass!

Before getting my license, from the ages of 18-25, I honestly didn't do so much. I'd play video games all the time on the computer or work part-time somewhere.

That's a huuuuuuuge gap of nothing in my life but this Monday might just change. I was scared of driving for years until about September of 2013 and now here I am, taking a step forward onto a new life.

I'm here on Core Fiesta because the Retail Fiesta has had my heart for many years.

It's one of the best games ever made and it's the only game that sucks me back in if I leave for a little while XD And when I do play, I can stick to it for months-a year without quitting. That's something I never did for any other game.

I'm looking forward to the community for Core Fiesta, the gameplay, which guild/academy I'll be joining, and meet new people and making friends.

I'm looking for some honest and mature players to play the game with. It's just a game and there's no reason to get really upset if one messes up, eh?

Thank you everyone <3

Luna, it's pleasure being on your server.

You are doing a wonderful job on your server dearie. I hope it grows and becomes the server you want it to be <3

I will enjoy it more than retail Fiesta ;)