Some Error

Strawberry

Hmm well I'm not sure about the error, I'm new to this private server myself, but I can run through the installation instructions to make sure you've got it right.

1) Download the game here and install it normally.

2) Download the new 6.9 launcher here in whichever format you prefer (installer, exe, or rar). Make sure to follow the installation instructions beneath the download links.

3) If you're still getting an error try disabling your antivirus/firewall temporarily when logging in.

Edit: Ah nevermind, someone much more knowledgeable than myself has already answered. xD

Edited by Shiver

2) Download the new 6.9 launcher here in whichever format you prefer (installer, exe, or rar). Make sure to follow the installation instructions beneath the download links.

This is the missing step that is most likely causing this. The launcher in the current installer is outdated and will produce the 404 Error. Hope this helps!

No problem Strawberry. If you have any more trouble with the game, feel free to post. Hope to see you in-game so I can get to know you better. ^_^

Edited by Luna