Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'money'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Patch Logs
    • Events
    • Feedback
    • Bug Reports
  • Help
    • Troubleshooting
    • Terms of Service
    • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Community
    • General Discussions
    • Introductions
    • Guides
    • Guilds
    • Stalls
    • Off Topic Discussions
  • International Community
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Arabic
  • Media
    • General
    • Graphics
    • Videos
    • Music

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Character


Guild


Level


Class

Found 2 results

  1. Dex

    Bet PVP.

    Welcome to Bet PVP. What better exciting way to make money while showing off your prowess and expertise in PVP? None. To be a participant, leave your character's name, class and how much you want to bet for the PVP match below in the reply section. After that is done, any player interested in fighting you can accept your challenge by leaving their character's name, class and matching up your bet, as easy as that. Duo battles are acceptable too, even a full out guild VS guild match. Rules The place and time of each PVP match will be decided by me. Showing up longer than 5 minutes after match time will be an automatic loss. Using charms are illegal during battles except on special occasions. The PVP match will be based on the first player to get 3 kills. If a player goes offline during a battle for more than 10 minutes, that will be an automatic loss. Money will be refunded if an opponent isn't found after 3 days. Charms are accepted during guild battles. Extenders are allowed during battles. 10,000 coin will be given to the first player to get a 10 win streak. People will be accused of cheating during these battles and some people will cheat. I will be present as the referee in each match, if you suspect your opponent of being charm, do not hesitate to inform me. I will be the judge to confirm if the accusation its true or not. Bet PVP layout Character name : Dex Class : Sharpshooter Level : 105 Any additional information, you want to add should go below. For example is you want to have a duo PVP battle, the name, class and level or your partner should be included too. That goes for guild wars too, the names, classes and levels of participants in the guild war must be included. This is crucial for battles to be clean and fair. 85% off the total bet goes to the winner, leaving 15% as my commission.
  2. Zephry

    Academy Rewards

    Academy rewards aren't working at the moment. We turned it on a couple of times and the academy members don't get the reward. Hopefully you guys can fix it since it can help out lower level/new players have a way of gaining money, besides the poopy money drops when starting it out. Should really remove copper coins drop, js.
×
×
  • Create New...