Hi. I want to make a suggestion on the Thor Jewels stats.

While they're high statted non-enhanced, not so hard to get if you consistently farm Magrite or Eglack & Salere, I was wondering if it were possible giving them additional stats like ore jewels.

Other rings have 4-7% of Magic Defense added. My suggestion on these jewels is for Thor Silver Rings to have 3% Physical / Magical Attack Power and Thor Gold Rings 3% Physical / Magical Defense Power. (which still equals to 6)

Thor Jewel:

6Zn8Vij.png

Ore jewel (Strike Set)

mKziGw5.png

Credit to MeliChu and Skylite for the pictures!

I think players are playing core because they want to play the game with some things different than Official.  

There wouldn't be so much pservers if official was so good don't try to be 100% like official   :)

Edited by FitzChevalerie

Why do you suggest this? How will it help? And is it like that on official?

Because it seems to be consistent from how other mine jewels are. 

Players who find these jewels see that they have high stats but no magic defense % or additional magic damage like Rings of Paradise, Draco Rings, Fire Sorcerer Rings, and Fragment of Doom (Blue and Red).

Draco and ML Rings give 6/7% Magic Defense each. 12% in total for Draco, 14% in total for ML Rings.

If you were to add the suggestion above it'll come off as loss in mdef, but depending on the class the player can choose from Silver (Dmg) or Gold (Defense) 3% for both rings, 6% in total. It's similar to slapping on Red/Blue Dragon Grace.

To become the master of balance, one needs to hone his skills with information and analysis. The point of the feedback section is the gather information, why I ask if it's like official? Because official provides balanced stats to some extent, I will decide my final outcome once I have enough information. If there is not enough, then the change will be delayed. I'm not a master of balance for nothing you know :D

EDIT: I joke, it's all because of you guys haha.

Last cap to be balanced on gamigo was 110 cap.  

Mobs stats on odin files arn't the same as on official so , the items should be worked  considering odin mobs and not just pasted from gamigo.

About Thor jewels : I think they shouldn't get those kind of stats. All jewel set usuall have shit stats and are only used for the effect.

Ily I'll help ya balance

Edited by FitzChevalerie

ILY2

We're not using Odin files anymore. I think we can officially start calling these CF files or Core files, they've been in development for over 2 years, Odin was just another server using these files.

So all those mobs I balanced were purely me? :o

And yeah I still take official into consideration, I mean they are the ones who created the game, even though they are different, I still take them into consideration, it helps somewhat I guess.

And honestly, I'd like to hear opinions from others too but at the moment I'm thinking maybe 2% - 3%

I'd really like to see some % on them, because they're just getting outclassed by other jewels at the moment. Even though they have the highest potential for base stats, in most cases the m.dmg/m.def on OJs and the occasional ML rings cause them to be much more desired than Thors. 

I think 3% would be great. It would give them that extra push to be good jewels for a capped person, while at the same time don't give as much as OJs/MLs but have higher stats. So it depends on the players situation. 

• 2 weeks later...