Purple Pot Production

Dunno if this is possible, but adding the "purple pots" Strength Increase, Quickness, and Protection to the potion production skill I think would be an excellent idea. Currently the only way to obtain these potions is through master rewards(t3 and t4) and from npcs as a reward for doing your 100 promotion(t5). If this isn't possible to do I think there needs to be some other way of obtaining them.

Summoned Beast Tails

Not asking for these to be put in an npc but they at least need to drop from a higher leveled mob. The highest level mobs that drop SBT are Cursed Knights (level 92). In other words to get the drop you'd have to be on a character level 100 or lower. This means SBT is currently the only scroll material that is unobtainable to end game players (without leveling another character) which in my opinion is a little silly.

Dragon's Tomb Level Limit

DT is still set at it's old level limit (80-90), I saw that in a recent patch Leviathan's Nest and Secret Lab were changed to their retail level limits however Dragon's Tomb was not. On retail you can enter DT from 80-105.

Red Sensei Suit

The Black Sensei Suit is in the npc, but not the red one. Might I recommend it be added with damage stats since the number of damage suits is pretty low in comparison to def/crit ones.

I have also 1 suggestion - At the Npc there are a few scarfs, two with Physical Attack Power/Magical Attack-power, two with crit and i think also two or even three with eva. Is it possible to make 1 Scarf with Physical/Magic Defense-Power?

Faithfully~

With regards to the costumes, I was thinking to eliminate any variations among their stats except for specialty costumes (i.e. event, custom costumes, etc). That way if players don't like the more advantageous costumes, they aren't forced to wear them.

We can definitely add the Red Sensai Suit if it's not already in the shop. I would also like to add more cosmetic auras in the future.

With regards to the costumes, I was thinking to eliminate any variations among their stats except for specialty costumes (i.e. event, custom costumes, etc). That way if players don't like the more advantageous costumes, they aren't forced to wear them.

I disagree here. I think costumes should be DMG, DEF, or Crit. Not all just one. If it were all one, I'm assuming that stat would probably be Crit, and that would raise 2 problems. 1) Clerics & Knights (For the most part) gain nothing from crit (or dmg) suits, as they are focused on surviving. 2) If you reach/go over the max crit rate, any additional crit essentially becomes a wasted stat.. but you have nothing else to switch it to. Same goes for the other 2 (DMG & DEF), limiting all the costumes to just 1 stat would be a hidden nerf to certain classes. There's the occasional aim/evasion bonuses on costumes, but I have no opinions on those. personally I think they're useless but they might be good for PvP or something.

Going off of Shiver's suggestion of making Red Sensei a dmg suit as we have very few of these, I feel that's the proper solution: More variety. Def/DMG suits/accessories are severely lacking compared to Crit suits/accessories. There isn't even a def scarf as Magier mentioned. I just think there should be more options. This may be a little excessive, but suits could just be 'repeated' as all 3 of those stats (meaning red sensei could be bought as a dmg, def, or crit suit) so people could wear whatever they want and not worry if it's boosting the correct stat or not, as they'd be able to buy the version of it they needed. Obviously there's a lot of suits/accessories available, so maybe an easier thing to do would be to just do this for the more popular ones or something. 

I disagree here. I think costumes should be DMG, DEF, or Crit. Not all just one. If it were all one, I'm assuming that stat would probably be Crit, and that would raise 2 problems. 1) Clerics & Knights (For the most part) gain nothing from crit (or dmg) suits, as they are focused on surviving. 2) If you reach/go over the max crit rate, any additional crit essentially becomes a wasted stat.. but you have nothing else to switch it to. Same goes for the other 2 (DMG & DEF), limiting all the costumes to just 1 stat would be a hidden nerf to certain classes. There's the occasional aim/evasion bonuses on costumes, but I have no opinions on those. personally I think they're useless but they might be good for PvP or something.

Going off of Shiver's suggestion of making Red Sensei a dmg suit as we have very few of these, I feel that's the proper solution: More variety. Def/DMG suits/accessories are severely lacking compared to Crit suits/accessories. There isn't even a def scarf as Magier mentioned. I just think there should be more options. This may be a little excessive, but suits could just be 'repeated' as all 3 of those stats (meaning red sensei could be bought as a dmg, def, or crit suit) so people could wear whatever they want and not worry if it's boosting the correct stat or not, as they'd be able to buy the version of it they needed. Obviously there's a lot of suits/accessories available, so maybe an easier thing to do would be to just do this for the more popular ones or something. 

Making multiple versions of each costume just for the stat would be incredibly time-consuming. Perhaps the best solution would be to eliminate stats on cosmetic items altogether. That way no one will be disadvantaged.

I disagree to the remove too ._. then you need a event custome to outdmg everyone, yeah maybe they OD people now also, but new people have it easier with this bonus on the stats.

Making multiple versions of each costume just for the stat would be incredibly time-consuming. Perhaps the best solution would be to eliminate stats on cosmetic items altogether. That way no one will be disadvantaged.

No just...no. There's no real disadvantage of having those stated items. It will only make it harder for new members to catch up to the rest when you removed those def/dmg. I thought you wanted more people to join not push them away. Just let those pieces alone and maybe think about adding alittle more costumes with dmg on it ior non at all. It won't screw up the economy nor make it any less balanced.

Edited by Kaede

I would also like to disagree on getting rid of the costume stats entirely.

It gives benefits to everyone! It can allow newer players to get an edge at becoming better!

Also I don't think it is really necessary to make a different stated version of each outfit! If you really think its that time consuming then just change the stats on some of the already existing outfits to fit the needs of having 3% dmg outfit! :3

• 3 years later...

Purple Pot Production: No I think they are a speciality and should be used elsewhere.

Summoned Beast Tails: They will be added to 2 mobs next patch.
Dragon's Tomb Level Limit: This was changed already. 
Red Sensei Suit: This was added to Merchant Vermin.