[EVENT] Great Event Phino Invasion

Luna

May 28, 2015, 15:00 UTC: The army of three Event Phinos has respawned across Core Fiesta.

May 29, 18:50 UTC: Two Event Phinos have respawned across Core Fiesta. One (1) from the previous day remains.

May 30, 04:00 UTC: Two Event Phinos have respawned across Core Fiesta. One (1) from the previous day remains.

May 31, 2015, 19:30 UTC: The army of three Event Phinos has respawned across Core Fiesta.

June 3, 2015, 22:30 UTC: The army of three Event Phinos has respawned across Core Fiesta.

June 7, 2015, 18:00 UTC: The army of three Event Phinos has respawned across Core Fiesta.

* All dates and times are displayed in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). 

• 3 weeks later...

Since I haven't seen people fight phinos for awhile I want to make a suggestion to change the event a little bit!

How to do this:

1. You could manually spawn the golden chests when you want. The new existing golden chests that you guys have can be spawned in place of phinos

Reason: People seem to have trouble tanking or doing damage to the existing phinos that already spawn from this event.

2. You could also some how maybe get it where the chests spawn randomly over the regular treasure chests, Kind of like there's a percentage where this chest could spawn over the regular treasure chest.

Reason: It would be interesting and unique to find a random treasure chest that is different than all the others and give players a sense of accomplishment for finding a special golden chest! :D (This idea could also be kept for a future idea if you can't get it to work right away)

Well here is my suggestion! (hope you like it)

Edited by MeliChu

• 4 weeks later...