Meteor Summon

FitzChevalerie

You made it worse than it first was. I prefer it doing the dmg before than  all after. The slow debuff should be there when you cast and not only after. its what saves us during that long ass animation. Remove that cast time and put it like it was before

The way it is now is because of user feedback, so you shouldn't really be mad (as your tone would suggest) and if this is how it works on official then it will stay this way. The cast time gives you a chance to run away or cancel the skill whereas before you had no choice, one you started it you had to go through with the full animation and skill, leaving no time to reconsider, hence why I think it's beneficial.

I'm not mad. .. just think the debuff should be applied at cast (like on official) Because it's there in the first place so you can cast  it without getting caught .

It's like this atm because of player feedback but is still not fixed.  The problem was that the damage was applied all at beginning of cast.

It's a 3hit skill normally. 2 small hits at beginning (and debuff applied there) then a massive damage when it finishes casting.

• 2 weeks later...