Patch Log #038 - 17 May 2015

Amor

• You can longer mount in 110 abyss.
  • You can no longer use teleport scrolls in 110 abyss.
  • You now respawn at the correct location when you die in the 110 abyss.
  • You now respawn in an appropriate location when you die in Helga's Tomb.
  • 110 abyss statue no longer drops psyken weapons.
  • Ghosty instance no longer bugs your character when you dc from the instance.
  • Heat of Fury no longer decreases healing effects.
  • Heat of Fury now does 107 damage.
  • Increased damage range on Heat of Fury slightly.
  • Heat of Fury now only deals 2% of your max hp as damage to you. (Still kills you, don't think I can fix that).
  • Binding Blow now uses the force slash animation (jumps to area).
  • Binding Blow now binds your target to their current location damaging them for 3% of their max hp for time specified on skill. (It still stuns for 1 second.)
  • Binding Blows area, range and number of people affected now increases with each skill upgrade.
  • Changed Heat of Fury description and abstate description.
  • Changed Binding Blow description.
  • Adealia mobs no longer drop 110 blue armour.
  • 110, 115 and 120 Blue armour can now be enhanced to +10.
  • 114 and 120 armour should now sell for 98 silver.
  • 110, 115 and 120 armour should now sell for 106 silver.
  • Corrected Strex boots name.
  • Correct Lisom pants name.
  • Correct Strex helmet name.
  • It is now almost impossible to get 120 OJ's from psiken mobs.
  • It is now almost impossible to get 120 OJ's from 110 abyss mobs.
  • More than doubled the amount of mobs in the 110 abyss.
  • Increased 110 abyss mobs experience.
  • Updated Vitality skill description. It now provides more accurate information on your damage increase and defence decrease.
  • Re-added damage boost to heat of fury.
  • Updated Heat of Fury, it now only boosts your damage by 20%. (Will balance if more skill upgrades are added.)

• 114 and 120 should now sell for 98 silver.

This was a completely unneeded change. T5 enhancing on this server is incredibly expensive with the success rates, and the fastest way to make money was to AOE a mob that drops 114 greens (I didn't test 120s since the new patch). Doing this for 2 hrs with a rant, charms, and picking up every green that drops generally gives you enough money to +7~9 (depending on your luck) ONE tier 5 item. Dropping this to 98 silver a piece is a huge nerf, seeing as 114 weps sold for 220s+ if I'm not mistaken, and will cause it to be much harder to enhance gear. Other than t5 enhancing, I believe everything else to be fairly priced, but the Red/Golds/Blues drain many gems from my bank so I can +9 my gear, which is almost necessary to properly raid, farm, and grind at the higher levels. 

• 114 and 120 should now sell for 98 silver.

This was a completely unneeded change. T5 enhancing on this server is incredibly expensive with the success rates, and the fastest way to make money was to AOE a mob that drops 114 greens (I didn't test 120s since the new patch). Doing this for 2 hrs with a rant, charms, and picking up every green that drops generally gives you enough money to +7~9 (depending on your luck) ONE tier 5 item. Dropping this to 98 silver a piece is a huge nerf, seeing as 114 weps sold for 220s+ if I'm not mistaken, and will cause it to be much harder to enhance gear. Other than t5 enhancing, I believe everything else to be fairly priced, but the Red/Golds/Blues drain many gems from my bank so I can +9 my gear, which is almost necessary to properly raid, farm, and grind at the higher levels. 

Farbod just loves to turn the server into an afk elrue making server, but wonders why his server is dead. 8^)

I increased the price, I didn't decrease it? :o Well the items I changed sold for 1 silver or round about, before I changed them. Anything else I didn't touch so if you saw 120's worth more silver then they will still be the same price. Most of the ones I changed don't even drop yet.

But I'm always a fan of feedback and as you know and have seen, I always act upon it so if you feel this was unfair to increase them or want to make suggestions just make a thread in the feedback section. :)

@MrOrbit If you've got suggestions, go ahead. The feedback section is almost cleaned.

Restart just now, applied the following changes:

• Updated Vitality skill description. It now provides more accurate information on your damage increase and defence decrease.

• Re-added damage boost to heat of fury.

• Updated Heat of Fury, it now only boosts your damage by 20%. (Will balance if more skill upgrades are added.)

• Updated Heat of Fury description.