Cleric Shard Skin

Vivify

Type of bug (Graphical, Text, Game, Other): Graphical and Game

Time of Occurrence: 5/11/15 4:44 EST

Character Name: Tomato

Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/745990

How to recreate it: Uh, put a Shard  Skin on?

Description of bug: It's just a graphic bug. All stats are working but it just won't show the enhance shine. The 'Game' Bug is that I can't repair the skin. It says "This item cannot be repaired".

Any other information: This shield was bugged when I first got it. The stats are showing on my character now, but the enhance won't show and I can't use a repair kit on it.

Edited by Vivify

The enhance doesn't show that a bug that I can't fix. You have to equip them in the correct order. While you have the shard shield on unequip your normal shield and then equip it again. As for not being able to repair it, not sure about that, try relog / use a new skin or maybe it's not fully broken yet?

For as long as I could remember, I don't recall shield skins ever showing enhancement glow.

Occasionally even custom made weapon skins don't, I know they do here so +1 to that.

As far as durability goes, I don't believe there is one. Kinda hard to imagine what a shield skin's durability would 'tick' the amount from anyways. As long as the stat bonuses change when equipping it, it should be fine. The text description can say virtually anything but it doesn't always reflect the item itself. 

• Amor locked this topic