Patch Log #036 - 04 May 2015

Amor

Technically the 3rd of May, because I've still yet to sleep but here it is anyway, another massive patch, kind of 1 patch just in 2 separate parts, yesterday I went through most of the bugs and today it was most of the feedback. This part took the whole day from 10 Am to 5 Am so I hope you guys enjoy. Let me know if there is any problems.

• Updated interface removing vote button.
  • Updated quick start guide text.
  • Updated OX Field loading screen.
  • Updated Binding Blow name, reverted it back to the correct name. (Previously named Charge).
  • Updated Binding Blow area marker.
  • Updated Binding Blow skill upgrade stats.
  • Binding Blow now teleports you to the area you select, slowing for 10 seconds and stunning for 1 second one enemy in the area.
  • Increased size of Arrow of the Sky area marker and damage area.
  • Added Binding Blow 2, 3, 4 and 5.
  • Rebirth skill no longer requires targeting.
  • Reduced blue drop rate in Tower to 5%. Let me know if it's alright.
  • Mini Couple Lulu (marriage pet) stats are now +10.
  • Mini Slime (treasure pet) stats are now +15.
  • Mini Kebing (treasure pet) stats are now +15.
  • Mini Honeying (treasure pet) stats are now +15.
  • Some other mini pets should also give +10 stats now.
  • Added Bug-eye Glasses to merchant Vermin.
  • Added Bunny Backpack to merchant Vermin.
  • Changed Kahal Plains respawn location. It's now closer to the gate for Adealia.
  • Added drops for Wild Ape.
  • Added drops for Wild LeoPard.
  • Added drops for Depraved Elf Cleric.
  • Added drops for Depraved Elf Archer.
  • Added drops for Depraved Elf Mage.
  • Added drops for Depraved Elf Thief.
  • Added drops for Depraved Elf Sage.
  • Added drops for Dark Fog.
  • Sorted out the map field list.
  • Dungeon of dread exit now takes you outside the dungeon of dread portal.
  • Added quest npc's in Kahal Plain.
  • Disabled some unused maps, should save more resources, which means better performance.
  • Moved Helga's tomb to Alberstol Ruins.
  • Added teleport gate to Adealia.
  • Fixed teleport gate text.
  • Debuffed Adealia Apes and lich.
  • Leviathan Nest should be 90 -110 like Gamigo. 
  • Secret Lab should be 100 115 like Gamigo.
  • Helga's zone should be 1 115.
  • Updated Heat of Fury skill. Now deals damage to you and surrounding enemies. Also updated effect. Stupid skill.
  • The quest "The Gradual Unfolding of the Truth" now gives the malephar mount.
  • The quest "Lost Key to the Lighthouse" is now repeatable.
  • The quest "Dragon's Relic 3" is now repeatable.
  • Hunter's War Rant (150%) (1 Hour) will no longer bind.
  • The quest "Bad Black Fog 1" should no longer dc you, can someone check please.
  • The quest "A Helping Hand 1" should no longer dc you, can someone check please.
  • Some other quests also fixed.

Whoa what the heck. Amazing patch as always.

What maps were removed though? There's some people use to farm herbs and etc.

-Should fix 120 weapons and gear NPC price. 114's sell for more.

-Should re-organize the items in Costume Merchan Vermin

-Should fix Forest Perimeter in Adealia to port you to the right one, and add 110 abyss. 

Trepidation should be renamed to Lightning Chain and shouldn't share a cooldown with Lightning Blast.

Edited by Zephry

Whoa what the heck. Amazing patch as always.

What maps were removed though? There's some people use to farm herbs and etc.

-Should fix 120 weapons and gear NPC price. 114's sell for more.

-Should re-organize the items in Costume Merchan Vermin

-Should fix Forest Perimeter in Adealia to port you to the right one, and add 110 abyss. 

Trepidation should be renamed to Lightning Chain and shouldn't share a cooldown with Lightning Blast.

Trepidation is not the same thing as Lightning Chain.

What's wrong with merchant Vermin, you want the items moved to different stores or just organised better?

The Trepidation skill doesn't seem to be on official Fiesta, I think although it does something different now, Fred changed the name and how it works. I'll change it back and see if I can fix it to be the same as official in the foreseeable future. Just make sure to remind me.

What's wrong with merchant Vermin, you want the items moved to different stores or just organised better?

The Trepidation skill doesn't seem to be on official Fiesta, I think although it does something different now, Fred changed the name and how it works. I'll change it back and see if I can fix it to be the same as official in the foreseeable future. Just make sure to remind me.

It works just like how 'Trepidation' would work, an AOE fear but it shares a cooldown with Lightning Blast, which I don't recall it doing so.

The original skill, Lightning Chain skill does not work that's why it was replaced with Trepidation.

The original skill, Lightning Chain skill does not work that's why it was replaced with Trepidation.

I know. xD But it shares a cooldown with Lightning Blast.