History about fiesta.

CrowMasterG

I started playing fiesta at the year 2008. Not just some late, late 2008. This is the server is officially launch, so it was brand new when I join. lol Noob's are everywhere, it like herpie they go everywhere.

Anyway, I got my brother into playing fiesta online because he always see's me playing fiesta when ever he visit us.

We made a guild call WEST_COAST. We invite everyone in, even our friends. We grow, grow, grow and eventually we got stronger, but me in other hand, I got bored. I stop what I was doing and started chatting everyone while I watch our family grow. It was crazy, some of the members are 50, 60, years olds and they got grand kids playing fiesta, and one badass father cap to lvl but still playing hardcore and we help each other. Like family do. We dun call each other of having problem's, or drama, or anything you can think of, no, we are like having a bonding moments. Chill, Lay back, hang around. Those kind of moment when the person ask you for help, we helped. Dun get me wrong, now days most ppls are greedys as f***, but back than, we help everyone, I mean everyone help each other.

2012, we stopped. This is before gamigo bought fiesta back. All our family's already gone before gamigo because they got real family's. It was hard for me and my brother to leave them go. We watch them go away, we say good byes and say I miss you, saying...I ..I. I forgot wont..I wont forgot about you...All that of saying...it was hard...I was crying, I know my brother was crying but he doesn't want to show it, but for me....It hard to watch the family fade away. Eventually. soon the guild died, yeah they may forget, but I still remember our friendship's, our loved, our soul and most importantly our family's.

Started: 2008

Server: Epith

CharNames: 300_Spartan, Chris_Brown, BloodMoney and Regulator.

Started: 2009

Server: Epith

CharName: Jmoney2205, _Jmoney_

RIP Fiesta.