[EVENT] Design a Shirt

Luna

Any on konw any program i can use to make a shrit

You can use Gimp, Paint.Net, Photoshop or even windows Paint. Gimp and Paint.Net are a free alternative solution to Photoshop though.

• 2 weeks later...

how to take a image to make the shirt ? I mean where do I go to get skin for it ? I have gimp and paint.net but I don't know how take a the 3d model and create one. I am spriter and ripper and Mugen Coder for 2d images and emulation stuff but I don't know how to do it in 3d Model. Be nice if you guys  can make a video guide for Dummies so we know how to make one and to be part of of this contest :( because there not a hole lot of info to go by :(

Edited by oldgamer

reschar>common> M  (for male)  

reschar>common> F   (for female)

>FC (fighter/cleric)

>AM (Mage/archer)

Then pick a shirt that is ingame and draw on it./edit it.  Save it on desktop and put it back in its normal place. now the shirt will look like that ingame 

If your model is a fighter male  you'd go   :C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Fiesta\reschar\Common\M\FC    then I suggest taking the soccer uniform shirts

http://gyazo.com/8ee7245931bfd6bba4da47565cc870c2

They are in dds files  And gimp can't open them at first but google  dds gimp plugin on google and will find easily and be able to edit them

If you got more question or I wasn't so clear  just ask.

how to take a image to make the shirt ? I mean where do I go to get skin for it ? I have gimp and paint.net but I don't know how take a the 3d model and create one. I am spriter and ripper and Mugen Coder for 2d images and emulation stuff but I don't know how to do it in 3d Model. Be nice if you guys  can make a video guide for Dummies so we know how to make one and to be part of of this contest :( because there not a hole lot of info to go by :(

It's not required for you to make a model texture of the shirt. You can create it in 2D if you prefer. :)

This is really neat.

I don't really see this sort of event often, but i've always loved the idea of getting a chance at having your stuff added to a game. Don't think i'll submit anything myself but I'll likely force persuade my partner in crime to make something once she signs up tomorrow

This is really neat.

I don't really see this sort of event often, but i've always loved the idea of getting a chance at having your stuff added to a game. Don't think i'll submit anything myself but I'll likely force persuade my partner in crime to make something once she signs up tomorrow

Yay! I'm glad you like it, and I'm looking forward to seeing an entry from your partner ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Design a Shirt contest. I am really impressed with the humour, creativity, and beauty of all of your designs. This event is unique because we are letting the players decide who the winner will be. Please 'vote' for your favourite design by pressing the 'Like This' button beside the entry post. The entry that accumulates the most Likes by 11:59PM UTC on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 will be declared the winner and will have their design featured in Core Fiesta as a custom item. 

The Design a Shirt event is officially over! Your designs were all very unique, just the way I like it. Since the winner of this event is determined by the community, I decided to use post likes to quantify the popularity of each design. Here are the vote counts at the time the event ended:

8kBDnOC.png

Shiver - 5

Vanity - 6

Natrix - 2

Skunk - 8

Damascosa - 6

MeliChu - 3

Kebin - 3

Advent - 1

Congratulations to Skunk who received the most votes with 8 Likes.  Thank you to everyone who participated - you're all awesome!