[Player's Guide]How to make Fast Money in Core Fiesta

oldgamer

This Video Guide will Show New Players on How to make fast and easy Money in Core Fiesta and only take 10 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsbnYYZzq30

PS: If you ever encounter a New Player and they plan on begging for money....

Please show them this topic and post. This way they don't have to beg for money ever again and encourage them not to be lazy and have them start making money on Core's Fiesta

I was a bit surprised by the font first because it looked similar to official in some way, and then I remembered that we have a font changer on our launcher. Isn't that great? :D Nice video, good tutorial :P We've got many more money making methods other than creating elrue too, such as coin drops, afk'ing in game, green drops, etc... Don't know if you want to make a video on all of them haha.

EDIT: Oh my bad you do mention the coin drops, didn't watch all of the video before I commented.

I was a bit surprised by the font first because it looked similar to official in some way, and then I noticed that we have a font changer on our launcher. Isn't that great? :D Nice video, good tutorial :P We've got many more money making methods other than creating elrue too, such as coin drops, afk'ing in game, green drops, etc... Don't know if you want to make a video on all of them haha.

EDIT: Oh my bad you do mention the coin drops, didn't watch all of the video before I commented.

I know there so many methods of making money on this game. But I think its very good start for new players at lv.1 to make fast money when they start out. I already bump into 7 new players always asking me for money when they were level 1. LMAO I figure this help alot new player that never played Fiesta before

thank you MrFarBobD For making great Fiesta P. server :D

You can also pick up all the items, not just silver coins, gears, and weapons. Its not much but at least it give's extra, in-game money.

that is true but the coin give bit more than the item does. I figure be a quicker way to rush in and collect the few coin and sell them back just for quick access :) to do the stone production and sell them back to the vender npc :D

Edited by oldgamer

• 1 month later...

I was a bit surprised by the font first because it looked similar to official in some way, and then I remembered that we have a font changer on our launcher. Isn't that great? :D Nice video, good tutorial :P We've got many more money making methods other than creating elrue too, such as coin drops, afk'ing in game, green drops, etc... Don't know if you want to make a video on all of them haha.

Hey kinda new here, what do you mean by "afk'ing in game"? How does that make money xD

Hey kinda new here, what do you mean by "afk'ing in game"? How does that make money xD

I think he's talking about how for every hour you're online you get 25 item mall coins. That's whether you're actually playing, or you're afk(away from keyboard).

Edited by Shiver