[SPAM BUG VIDEO ]Spam Skill Bug on Fighter Class

oldgamer

its don't matter what part of the map your in and its happen when its want too. This is a video demonstrates of the Spam Skill Bug in Action. AND mostly its happen on Abyss area and DEPEND on other maps of the game your are located :D

This sometime trigger all the skills for the Fighter Classes and the cool down does not react to the Action.This video that I am demonstrating will show you the Skills is Called: Concussive Charge for the Fighter Class Skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8dxBDI3Fc

That's actually a bug where the Cool down does not display. While you are able to spam the skill, to the server the skill is on cool down, therefore it does not kick in until it finishes cooling down.

That's actually a bug where the Cool down does not display. While you are able to spam the skill, to the server the skill is on cool down, therefore it does not kick in until it finishes cooling down.

Took me 12 click on shortcut KEY number 4 and the Cool down wont react to the monster wont get hits :) this only happen at random sometime and its effect all the skills depend how you look at it :)

Edited by oldgamer

Guess the lag on skill is back now you changed dedis..

btw should remove shadow in graphics... it  lowers fps alot even  with good computers

I don't think that the case in the matter here. I have Very High End computer aka Gaming PC Kind sir. the shadow setting have nothing to do with it :P

Spader is right, if you look closely you can see the 'resist' when you're spamming CC. It simply missed that's why it looked like the skill didn't work.

For example if you cast Nova/Inferno and you cancel it at the end, you get the same effect. The skill still hits, yet it doesn't show the cooldown.

Spader is right, if you look closely you can see the 'resist' when you're spamming CC. It simply missed that's why it looked like the skill didn't work.

For example if you cast Nova/Inferno and you cancel it at the end, you get the same effect. The skill still hits, yet it doesn't show the cooldown.

I see what you mean now and that make a lot seance :D thank you so mush for clearing that up for me buddy :)

Edited by oldgamer