Crusaders

Spader

Well it be sweet too have then in game and could make the game more fun with new class put old player's will get there fat butts back online

Edited by masterifox

No Crusaders please.

Why don't you like them? I don't like them because their basically a mash up of other classes made into one. Have you seen the skills they have? Crusaders have skills like magic blast and some other fighter skills. I think a new class deserves completely new skill set not reused old ones.

First of all I don't like them because they have skills other classes have aswell, Magic Blast, Power Hit, Dash/Blink etc. They even have a skill where you create a kind of Aura and if you're in the Aura you don't get any damage for a certain amount of time, that's just bullshit and overpowered. If you're able to give Crusaders new skills, I'd say: yes, add Crusaders. But until then, please don't. From what I've heard from my old friends that still play on NA Fiesta is that Crusaders are a stupid class and it fucked up Fiesta even more. I definitely don't want this server to get fucked up. Obviously there are different opinions about the Crusader class, but think carefully whether if it'll be in favour of the server or not.

You can't just make a crusader and expect to be overpowered from the start. In order to even come close to being on par against other classes in PvP they have to be very very well geared. 

They don't have fighter's damage nor a mage's magic damage.

They have just as low defense as a mage does.

Their eva is subpar, like any other fighter class.

They have decent aim.

I would like to see Crusaders if it were possible adding them. They're very hybrid class that relies on actual learning of the skills to see what goes on. What most people are afraid of is the removal of 'stacking'. 

Edited by Zephry

I wouldn't mind seeing Crusaders added just for the fact of playing a different class! It gets a little boring playing the same 5 classes over and over.

Plus I didn't really stick around on retail to see how the class plays, so it would be a new learning experience for me! :3