Tweeks and Suggessions for (license/farming/lvling/items)

50Caliber

License: Currently they are no known effective licenses for 114+, I know we all love Giant Red Condor License but at 114 they are completely useless since adding a GRC lic to your weapon will be just that since the character lvl is too high for exp on license, so my suggession is license for Great Torndoes/Vehemoth/laplan/Kruges or even upgrading GRC to 112~115 and or placing in a different location or the same is fine i guess.

Farming: 110 Blues are a pain, the drop rate isn't that high while the act of farming them is quite frustrating, Magrite is a good alternative surely but killing 4 mags every 10mins for 2hrs is approximately 48 kills for the time of your charms, granted you're the only one farming. I can speak for myself and guild members that NOONE and I mean noone has found a single 110 blue there, i have formed for 4hrs thats about 96 kills with nothing to show for it but 105 magrite weapons along with orange 100 jewels. So my suggession for that is a possible Secret lab hardcore with a 115+ cap instead of weapons in chests we could get jewels while sets from the bosses. Jewels meaning jewels with better stats than the oranges we are currently using if you compare the 110s with 100s its a simple choice to use the 100s.

Alternatively Psiken is technically a boss without drops at the moment (located exactly opposite on the map to Chimera, this boss could drops jewels/armors/Badges for lvl110 or lvl105 and so on.

Leveling: What can i say the leveling aint bad right now but new 115 abyss please (point killers *evil smile*) and higher exp rewards for quests or increased difficulty for rare items like charms/ext/rants or dem crowns, new players may have some difficuly getting to lvl100+ on there own maybe some higher reward quest might help maybe a quest per lvl or something.

Items: New Jewels (community suggested stats) if i win that contest thingy, overall adealia mobs without drops having drops.

Well i'm sure someone may have ideas for any of my suggessions or comments feel free :)

• 2 months later...

License, in the near future, when everything is working.

Farming, addressed.

Psiken, addressed.

Abyss, address soon.

Items, addressed.