What are you listening to?

Inias

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

C:\Program Files\Core Fiesta\ressound\X_Eld

Haha, the Christmas town themes don't get annoying as quickly as the originals since they only show up for a month per year. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

That's like their biggest song I think, a lot of people like it (including me) xD. Their dance movies in that choreography song is pretty sleek though, wish I was talented in the arts, lmao.

I was listening to this today, it's an oldie but it's nice.

I can't dance or sing to save my life either, don't worry you're not alone lol. I like Momoland's 'Taller Than You' song, the rap part towards the end is fire, they should make a whole song based on that part lmao.

Blackpink's new song is lit!

On 19-6-2018 at 5:20 AM, MrFarbodD said:

Blackpink's new song is lit!

I knowwww, me likey :3 Its on my gaming music playlist, its a playlist with mostly kpop and nightcore like music ^.^ This song is on the playlist aswell:

Edited by Nekoinge

On 6/25/2018 at 11:52 PM, Nekoinge said:

I knowwww, me likey :3 Its on my gaming music playlist, its a playlist with mostly kpop and nightcore like music ^.^ This song is on the playlist aswell:

I used to listen to night core, I actually made a cool night core song back in the day, it's on my Youtube channel if you can find it ;). Don't listen to night core as much now though.

13 hours ago, Susanoo said:

was listening to this while sitting with my poppi/skadi :P

Nice chill song, I like it!

I recently added this to my list, wait for the drop at 0:23

• 2 weeks later...

@Sassy Did he just eat a butterfly? 0.0 Good song, but not sure about the video.

@Nekoinge Interesting mix, I honestly can't tell it's been mixed, but doesn't sound too different either, maybe I should listen to each song individually first XD