[EVENT] Core Video Contest

Amor

6OtpQ9D.png

bmbRgJl.png

6OtpQ9D.png

Introducing the second Core Fiesta Video Contest! Making memories is a great thing and encouraging new users to join the community is even better, that’s why I’d like to hit 2 birds with 1 stone by launching this video contest. Show us your creative abilities by participating and collect the generous rewards!

Are you questioning if you're a capable director? Well you shouldn't, I would like everyone to enter this contest as all of the winners will win an Attendee award and based on the amount of participants maybe even something more. This contest is about creating memories and bringing new players to our community, so the more entries and videos we have the better. We want to show all of our good aspects and everything we have to offer and all of the good times you can have playing.

I understand that creating a video takes a lot of effort and time, therefore unlike any other event, the prizes that the winners will receive in this one will be one of our best yet. Quality beats quantity and I want to award the winner with the best I can offer.

Prizes

TGbRhu7.png

Ideas

ILsVAFH.png

Rules & Requirements:

• The video must include “Core Fiesta” in your title.
  • The video should include keywords related to Core in the tags. (i.e. “Core Fiesta”).
  • The video must be a minimum of 1 minute in length.
  • The video must pertain to Core Fiesta.
  • The video should entice viewers to join the server.
  • The video description must contain a link to the server.
  • The video description must also contain your game and forum name to identify the entry as yours.
  • The video must be uploaded through YouTube.
  • The video must not contain any inappropriate content.

Contest Information:

• The contest ends on April 30, 2015 at 23:59 (11:59 PM) GMT.
  • You may submit more than one video (but remember quality is better than quantity).
  • This event will only be valid if there are 10 or more entries by separate individuals.
  • All contestants will receive an Attendee award regardless.
  • Any required footage or images may be requested from me (e.g. Logo or in game footage).

6OtpQ9D.png

Extending the deadline to April 30, 2015 at 23:59 (11:59 PM) GMT.

Also updated prize list:

For first place now instead of 110 Armour Set (+7) you will get 110 Armour Set (+9).

For second place now instead of 110 Armour Set (+5) you will get 110 Armour Set (+7) and 114 Untruthful Weapon (+7).

For third place now instead of 110 Armour Set (+3) you will get 110 Armour Set (+5) and 114 Untruthful Weapon (+5).

This should entice more users to applying and give more time for fabulous creations! :P

EDIT: Also checkout my introductions I made, maybe some of you could use it? http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php?/topic/901-core-fiesta-introduction/#

• 1 month later...

Hiya my name is MeliChu and I made a video thing for this contest! :3

oOmg that music though. I commend you for your taste in video games.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as there is only 1 entry and only 17 minutes until the deadline, I will once again extend the deadline so that more users have an opportunity. Though this time it will only be a week and 1 day, so on the 8th of May at 11:59 PM (GMT).

Hello, I'm a new player but a decent editor, do I still have time to attend this event?

Yes not as long as everyone else, but still a decent amount of time. If you need anything let me know.

I made this introduction a while ago, maybe you would like to use it http://www.mediafire.com/download/10p098fgbgs1w3x/Core+Introduction.zip

Oh I forgot to end it. Still only two submissions though? I guess I'll extend it a little bit more in hopes for a 3rd, if not then that'll be the end.

Extending it to next week Friday. 15th of May.

Here My second video Contest for Core Fiesta this time is about how to get access to the Coins for the item's mall and join Special Event and voting to help to get coins and more. The video also show more of the website and forum but also the video game as well. and also I went and posted the link on the video description so anyone from you tube can get access to  Core Website and Core Fiesta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7mewRNfuw

Edited by oldgamer