Launcher problem.

bubaa997

When does this error appear? Is it as soon as you open the launcher or when you start the game? Are you running any antivirus programs that may be deleting game files? Have you tried re-downloading the game?

@Luna. It appears as soon as i open the launcher. I disabled the antivirus, so its not deleting any files. Yes, i tried re-downlading the game, and re-installing.
@selene. I do have the new launcher. I downloaded it a while ago.

hmm Do you have this problem with any other applications? and do you have the previous Frameworks or only the latest one? That error message is quite generic, but i've only seen it on Windows XP.

Edit: I have found this, if you are using 32-bit win xp or Vista you could try it :

1. In Windows, go to Start > Run, then type sysdm.cpl and then click OK. (If you're using Windows Vista, Click on Start, type sysdm.cpl in the search box and press "Enter" key).

2. Under the Advanced tab click the Settings button listed within the Performance area.

3. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select".

4. Next, click Add.  Browse to the folder with the software you are working with, left click on that and choose Open.

5. Apply these changes and dismiss the Data Execution Prevention window, and other system properties windows. You may need to restart your computer. If you are asked to restart, do that and then try opening the application again.

Edited by selene

Well, i have .net framework 3.5 and 4.0, because 4.5 or 4.5.2 Does not work on windows xp. Im gonna try the thing you showed me in a minute.

Do you mind explaining to me the step 4 a little bit more? I don't how to find my software through browsing.

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

The default location should be "C:\Program Files\Core Fiesta", copy without the quotes and past it here 

Click Open and you will be in the client folder, select Launcher.exe

If you have a 64bit system, which you probably do since almost every new PC or Laptop is 64 bit, the location is C:\Program Files(x86)\Core Fiesta ... or something like that