[EVENT] Are you qualified?

Amor

Are you qualified for being in the CBT? I am looking for players who will be able to actually help us test to an extent for bugs and improve the game.

Below write a response, whether it be short or long and explain why you should be in the CBT.

I should be in the CBT because I play now realy long Fiesta (5 Years) and I want to help find Bugs/Glitches and more other things. I want to be here in the CBT because the server looks amazing and so much skills are fixed and I am excited to play here. 

I should be in CBT because: I've been playing private servers for a long time and Os since good ol 07'. I've participated in many CBTs before and I know what to expect. I can play for a long amount of time. I've also been a staff so I can dig out bugs and glitches and report them. Also been stalking the forums since forever. D< I have a quite a bit of experience when it comes to CBT. Thanks in advance.

Dear Core Staff,

I should be invited to play in the CBT of Core Online for the following reasons: Not only am I an avid gamer, but I'm also a veteran of Fiesta Online. Although I did not play when Fiesta was first released in the US, I did play back when the cap was 89. Due to my extensive playing of Fiesta online not only in the main server, but also in private servers I have acquired the knowledge to recognize and report Bugs/Glitches/ and other problems with mechanics that would be be regularly unseen by some players. 

Sincerely, 

Kiwi

P.S . ) Thank you for reading my post, and I hope CBT ends fast so the OBT can begin! Thanks again Staff members for working on the server!

I should be invited to CBT because,i'm beardy. Lol nvm.Let's be honest, i should be invited because im an experienced Fiesta Player and i know most of the glitches, which are important to fix, so that the server doesnt gets destroyed. Hope you'll choose me as 1 of the CBT Member's :3

I should be in CBT because I play Fiesta since 2007, also many Privat Server. I know many Bugs and Glitches and I want to help you to make the Server better without any Problems. (:

This Server looks really amazing and I waited a long time for CBT (silent shoutbox-reader ^.^).

I hope this server will be really fast OBT, and I hope the Bugs will fixed fast with my help. c:

I would be really helpfull, because I'm able to play some hours a day. c:

Instead of doing a "i played since 07 and done sooo many pservers", although i have done that, i think i should be in cbt as i spend upto 8 hours a day on fiesta and check everything even when the game is up for bugs and glitchs that may cause game problems, such as dupeing and exploiting a glitch spot (such as a spot that leaves the monster unable to attack), i also think i should as i have had alot of farming and raiding experience and i know how the bosses are ment to act so they would be how they should when and if i can test them for ya.

Anyways thanks for reading and hope i get selected for this cbt.

Thanks,

Lektric

Pretty sure everyone is experienced but what they need is someone like me. I actually know most of the bugs people tend to exploit and try to use as a guy who used to do it and saw most people doing. Also I could be on most of the time except for certain days and test the stuff along with other cbt players which is the main thing we should be focused on. I'm putting it all out there because this seems like a very unique server and i want to help it thrive and last as long as it can with the best of mine and others ability. Thank you for reading and like that    

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Im out!!!!!

⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /
    \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      (’⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
     (´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;:    ::⌒`) :;  )
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
    / (    ゝ  ヾ 丶  ソ ─

Warning: This isn't going to sound very humble.

I know almost everything about class and game mechanics, glitching etc and how to play every class close to perfectly. If anyone is going to find glitches and give you feedback about how balanced your content is, it's probably me. I honestly cannot remember a time in all the time I've played Fiesta (since CBT) when I wasn't actively trying to push limits and find out new ways to switch/stack/glitch/skill rotate etc.

I'm relatively comfortable saying that maybe only 20-30 people in all the players who've ever played Fiesta could truly give you the feedback I could.

I wish there was some way to put what I just wrote in a spoiler box because I sound like a douche. -_- Owell.

-shrugs- Doing the usual and saying yer I've been playing fiesta & private servers for a few years now. I have also helped with cbt's before so I know what to look for. Also is the fact I won't be rushing for cap as I don't like it which would give me time to look and observed better for glitches and that I have raided and farmed often so I know how most of the bosses act. 

I've been on almost every fiesta online private server so I know what glitches people tend to exploit and I know how to exploit them as well. I can tell you guys of these exploits if they so exist in the server.

This is the entire point of CBT, isn't it? Finding bugs and I would actually be testing the game, not playing it.

Yoho i wanna be a CBT because i want to play this server for long i mean...i saw all that fixes and want to test it because many other server said "blah blah we fixed the skills" but they were always buggy haha :D i play fiesta now since the beta and cant stop playing this game im searching for a new good server for playing with my friends we are very active and i think core is the best server to start this action :D i will report every bug,glitch when i find one because when some players can be better because they are glitching its sad... im always looking 4 bugs in the CBT's because its useless to cap when the server will be reset xD this challenge "to find bugs which other player,or your staff didnt find yet" is accepted.Im out cya soon ;) <3

I think I deserve to be in CBT because I've been playing private server for over 2-3 Years and I can think of many glitches off the top of my head. I believe I can help this game great fully and make the gaming experience in OBT with no bugs or glitches. Thanks for reading c:

I would like to be in CBT because I've been a Developer and GM in my staff experience and I know what to look for when it comes to bugs and glitches in game. I know many of the problems revolve around higher level content that is normally buggy and I know where to look for it. I can also find any glitches that are possible and report them to be fixed to the staff.

I think i should be invited to CBT because i have played alot of servers and OS sence 79 cap i also have many hours of time i can devote to looking for any glitches and or bugs found ig~ 

Ohai. I would like to acquire a CBT key. I have been playing fiesta for 5-6 years, and I've played every single class and have encountered many scenarios. I've owned my own server before so I know the science behind a fiesta server. I have been a guild master of several servers, including terra,selesnia, and nano v1/v2. I usually play from 3pm EST to 12 am/1 am EST, aka 9-10 hours a day. I have become experienced in spotting glitches and bugs including the duplication glitch, as well as several others. Thank you for considering me in your CBT.

Well, I can't think of any other reasons other than the long player time, like 5 years. I mean I can help look for bugs and things, those can be spotted and reported on. Plus participating in the CBT is a good experience, you get to learn about the game and get to know people before the official comes out. Usually I'd no life and play the game, but summer is long gone... so about 7 hours can be contributed. 
- Thank you. 

Dear Core-gaming staff and whom it may concern,
Well I think I should be in the CBT because I do like fiesta as a whole for gaming. Its being my game that I've come back to countless times and well its kind of a memrabelia to Me. I love to help people out, I edit and well I like to support people with guides and I like to support staff members aswell by logging in, leveling, finding bugs and reporting them ASAP! I think I would be good for the CBT because I would focus myself on finding bugs/glitches and getting them to you as quick as possible. I've played fiesta since 2006 so I know of a lot of things in Fiesta so I could easily spot you a couple of bugs. I might not of beta tested for many servers but ones I have. I have found bugs and reported them as soon as. That sums up why I think I should be in the cbt ^^
  - Rin.

I mean, i'm pretty damn cool. So that alone should be fine. But I've been playing fiesta since the level cap was 59, and i know a lot about the game, and how it works. I'm not even sure if your still giving out beta keys anymore lmao, but yeah. cool.