Patch Log #031 - 16 Dec 2014

Amor

• Added all of the new level 105+ skills to the skill shop in Adealia.
  • Added Nature's Speed 5 to Alberstol Ruins skill shop.
  • Added new passives for all classes to Alberstol Ruins skill shop.
  • Removed skills Deeper and Release from Alberstol Ruins skill shop.
  • Removed skill Degro Slash from Alberstol Ruins skill shop.
  • Re-organised Alberstol Ruins skill shop.
  • Corrected Bomb Arrow name and description.
  • Removed entrap 1 flower from Adealia skill shop.

EDIT:

I am aware that Lightning Chain is missing. 

I am aware that Heat of Fury isn't working as intended.

I am aware that Saint's Protection doesn't work and that God's Benevolence does not show the drop animation.

I am aware that Bomb Arrow may not work as intended. Bomb removal may also not work as intended.

I am aware that Arrow of Sky does not shoot in a straight line, this a restriction within the files, I can't do anything about that other than change the skill completely.

I would like some feedback on the passives as I have heard that some players did not like this addition on official. It would also be great for any other general feedback with this update.

Fuckin' outstanding.

Gladiator:

Strong Fury (Increase Physical attack as HP decreases)

OP. Has it's uses with Violence and Heat of Fury and can be abused ;D

Knight:

Strong Endurance (Increase defense as HP decreases)

Very useful for PvE. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it.

Holy Knight:

Wall (Increase the duration of buff skill.)

I always disliked this passive. It only affected Endure and Resist and not the party buffs. Rather see something else.

Guardian:

Stronger heal (Increase the strength of healing.)

Nothing wrong. Fits the prestige's job.

Warlock:

Magical Move (Reduces Sp consumption each time a skill is used. The effects of this skill can be multiplied up to 5 times.)

Useless. We already had enough SP to restore with 1 stone on retail. A lot people would've preferred Magic Damage increase but silly OutSpark/Gamigo. x:

Wizard:

Deep Fear (Reduces the spirit of surrounding enemies.)

Reduced SPR and M.def of everything around it. Eh. Could be better if it affected more than what it does. The m.def is hardly noticeable.

Reaper:

Extreme Critical Blow (Increase the attack strength of critical blow.)

Basically increases damage for every critical you land. Pretty awesome as how easy it is to crit with a Trickster.

Spectre:

Shame (Increases the probability of critical blow when your attack has been dodged)

This works the same way as Gladiator's passive and there's a trick to get the passive to work more often. 

Sharpshooter:

Fast Speed (Increase dodge when one moves)

Switch with Ranger's passive or change it.

Ranger: 
Vital Attack (Knock back the target at a certain probability when attacked)

Switch with Sharpshooter passive or change it. Easy to get pissed from kiting with the passive.
Edited by Zephry

Spectre passive is silly : tricksters don't miss unless they switch to lvl 20 duals

Glad passive is fine.

Either switch archers passive or completely change them.

Rangers are the ones kiting  the most so they are the one benefiting the most from  extra dex when  moving

SS stand still to do damage so the knockback (or stun in here) helps to dish out more dmg before being caught

Most, if not all the passives don't work. Guess you should be aware of that by now. 

Also the Holy Knight and Guardian passives are switched around. Holy knight passive should be Guards and vice versa.

Trickster passives don't have their 2nd Tier skill (105) in AR, but 100 instead.

Force Slash is glitched. Keeps giving an error while using it. Also I think you should add knockback again. The only problem with it was being able to knockback world bosses. Can't that be prevented?