Current things in game that need fixing or so.

Zephry

So, following from what other players have been talking about, this small list here is what needs working on and if possible implemented when time is free to do so. Sorry for it being a long list.

-Hardcore Malephar Birds (Mini-Bosses) need their Magic Damage nerfed. They shouldn't be hitting a mage with 12k mdef for 9k or so. 

-Make Hardcore Malephar have a 100% chance of dropping weapons. Sometimes he doesn't and just drop a piece of gear instead. What would be better is for him to have a 100% chance to drop a weapon and 110 ML jewel. Make the chests that spawn after his defeat drop only ML gear and 110 ML jewels. From what I saw, they also have a chance to drop LH weapons (The weapons that come from normal ML.)

-Lair of the Focalor Boss: Focalor of Magic needs her Magic Damage nerfed and Special AOE skill re-worked. The range radius needs to be shorter. It shouldn't be map wide where even clerics get caught. The animation of it is bin-worthy. And by bin-worthy I mean lots of lag and high chance to close the client.

-Helga needs his healing buff nerfed. His magic defense nerfed. His defense debuff nerfed. Also, he's a 119/120 boss or so but the level range to enter the map is 90/95-110. Either increase the level range to enter or lower his level. And there comes great difficulty in killing him already. 

-Adealia mobs and Kahal mobs (Mainly the Depraved, Tornadoes, and Lich's) need re-working.

-Leviathan Nest should be 90 -110 like Gamigo. 

-Secret Lab should be 100 - 115 like Gamigo.

-Mounts should be able to be used everywhere, including in maps like Temple of Shadows and all instances.

-Nerf Noitome Lair's boss Noitome by magic damage and/or HP. The badges he give out are not very much of worth and so the boss should be easier by this standard.

-Boost drop rate of blues from Izyel Tower and Crystal Castle.

-Boost drop rate of weapons, 65 gear, and 60 OJ's from Death Knight's Lair.

-Decrease mobs difficulty in Death's Knight Lair where it shouldn't require two tanks to kill the last boss.

-Change Death Knight's Lair location. Somewhere like Uruga.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Zephry

-Helga needs his healing buff nerfed. His magic defense nerfed. His defense debuff nerfed. Also, he's a 119/120 boss or so but the level range to enter the map is 90/95-110. Either increase the level range to enter or lower his level. And there comes great difficulty in killing him already. 

I feel like if the gate level limit was just raised to 115, nothing would need to be changed as far as HG himself goes.  Everything else mentioned looks good, hopefully it can be implemented or adjusted to community liking. :'D

Edited by Skunk

-Adealia mobs and Kahal mobs (Mainly the Depraved, Tornadoes, and Lich's) need re-working.

Also that respawn point at the back of the depraved mobs is annoying.

Respawn and instant-death if you're not careful.

The depraved mages and sages don't hit and the evasion on the sages is ridiculous.

-Leviathan Nest should be 90 -110 like Gamigo. 

-Secret Lab should be 100 - 115 like Gamigo.

I personally don't think the levels need to be changed. SL is already incredibly easy at 110. I'd hate for it to be even easier and less "entertaining". Same with LN for 105. It's just my personal preference to keep things slightly challenging for the sake of keeping amused. lol

Also my name is Green, when did this happen? Wat? Why? I liked pink.

Pretty sure it's from that Summertime event. Everyone who participated got a Teal Subscription.

I want my pink back as well. Q.Q

Back on Topic...

Wanted to add that the evasion on everything in Thorn Cave as well as the Focalor boss is too high. I could barely hit it on an archer with 2.5k aim and I don't think the aim increase between the 105 LH (Bow with 1175 aim) and 114 Green wep (Bow with 1303 aim) is gonna make that much of a difference. Then again I could be wrong, I don't really understand the mathematics behind aim/eva.

I personally don't think the levels need to be changed. SL is already incredibly easy at 110. I'd hate for it to be even easier and less "entertaining". Same with LN for 105. It's just my personal preference to keep things slightly challenging for the sake of keeping amused. lol

The reason why LN and SL are so easy here it's because when a party do it, most of them are 70% charmed, full suits, ext, etc. 

On Gamigo Fiesta no one hardly runs SL because it's too tough at the starter level (100) and the drop rate sucks. 

Now as a level 115 (Can confirm this myself lol) it's easy af to do solo uncharmed. The damage difference from a Psiken/Nightmare Queen/Succubus Queen/Lava/Arena weapon and 110-114/115 gear makes it so.

A real challenge is seeing how a veteran party can do it on here uncharmed w/o exts on the already easy game server.

List of instance dungeons where you can use mounts:

Tower of Iyzel

Devildom Mine

Devildom Barracks

Crystal Castle

Devildom Territory

Dragon's Tomb

Secret Laboratory

Devildom Fortress

Burning Adelia

Siren's Castle

Source: http://fiesta.gamigo.com/us/forum/board14-community-forum/board21-suggestions/board23-other-gameplay-store-etc/41811-mount-use-in-ln/#post238183

Edited by Zephry

Mana Burn should take sp from mobs since archers over 100 have a skill for that, mana burn won't even activate on mobs so its basically strictly for pvp where it only helps if look out for when someone uses sp stones and try to hope that their sp isnt too high then wait another 3mins+ for cooldown, I dont expect a 30second cooldown or something but come on glads rip through mages in under 10seconds with an auto attack, and i dont mean ungeared mages i mean mages with malephar gears +9ed vs glads with mls. Its basically useless in my opinion, if it cant work on mobs at least reduce cd or something to make it useful. I could go on and on about problems with mages on here but i'll stick to this simple one atm since i've seen countless reports about it.

Secret Lab still being required to have blink/dash etc in parties just to move from room to room without the mobs being bugged, that is frustrating having to restart due to simple dumb luck x.x.

Edited by 50Caliber

Pretty confident that the Point jewel set is obtainable from both Windy Cave and Gold Cave. Although from my experiences I've had better luck farming them in Windy Cave. Remember that both caves drop two different sets though. The Gabriel set also drops from Windy Cave, while the Strike set also drops from Gold Cave. So it may take a bit to collect everything you need.

thanks i removed it from the post, oh a hunting i will go .-.

I have a spare Point Gold Ring you can have if that's what you're looking for.

Though I'm not sure why you'd want that particular set, Strike does the same thing with less pieces...

e5a1c3ac16eca4d47be1cd1287c3acce.png

a0656a1e10ecd5022e77cd7e1d68d2ad.png