Money Quest

Decay

Since Elrues are poop and not everyone can afk making elrues all day and not everyone has a wiz / geared wiz that can farm OLT for greens, and at the moment there's noone to sell stuff too and those who want to buy stuff can barely afford it, there should be a money quest. I've already brought it up to Far and he agreed.

My ideas for money quests ;D

• Money quest npc at each town
  • Gold needs to correspond with lvl range
  • Quest should should correspond to lvl range

Yeah we could go around killing stuffs for the quest and let it be farm-able and people get a ton of money blah blah blah   but Green House and Gathering King's Touch is just sitting there taking up space - There could be a quest item that is obtainable by mining and foraging.

• Should have a decent drop rate and should be affected by rants
  • Quest should require like 10 of that item so it's not too easily farm-able
  • Decent reward

Places like cave of wind in MT would be good place to farm since there are like a bazillion ores. Trees that people usually farm for sap in Ancient Elven Woods would also. These also drop Herbalist's Spade which is required to go into the green house. Green house would have a better drop rate to obtain the quest item, but first gotta get that spade. Make people work for the gold ^^

Any feedback?

Edited by Decay

• 5 months later...

Instead of a quest I've made it so that ores in Cave Wind cost more (5 Silver), specifically Copper Ore (LQ). The sale price could be increased, but we'll see how 5 silver is going to do.