Patch Log #027 - 31 Oct 2014

Amor

• Added Halloween theme
  • Added Pumpkins in game. If you dance near them you will get a holiday buff. Difference dances give you different buffs.
  • Added [Admin]Amor in Roumen. If you dance near him he'll give you some buffs.
  • Re-balanced Death Knight level 60 weapons.
  • Updated new mob levels and hp.
  • Added Shard Skins in game but you can't obtain them yet.
  • Fixed Geo Hammer glow position on the weapon.
  • Corrected Immune buff text.
  • Pressing F10 will bring up the vote page, so you can vote for us in game.
  • Fixed trickster NPC.
  • Client should no longer be detected as a virus.

Something went wrong with th epatch, Adealia gate is gone and Focalor/ML HC gate have moved back to their old location.

And window smartscreen tryed to block launcher so I think it's still detected as a birus

Edited by FitzChevalerie

Something went wrong with th epatch, Adealia gate is gone and Focalor/ML HC gate have moved back to their old location.

And window smartscreen tryed to block launcher so I think it's still detected as a birus

Should be fixed, thanks.

Tested with other antiviruses i had and didnt detect anything so nvm i guess

Why did you change the launcher btw ?  And I thought it was  Client.exe that was detected  as a virus not Launcher

Edited by FitzChevalerie

Tested with other antiviruses i had and didnt detect anything so nvm i guess

Why did you change the launcher btw ?  And I thought it was  Client.exe that was detected  as a virus not Launcher

I updated some things in the launcher, cleaned some code, made it more efficient really. I also added the ability to turn on/off vote to play and I fixed launcher updating so you don't have to manually download the launcher every time I do update it and I also removed the picture which shows up when you click start.

• 2 weeks later...