New Player

DoughyCookie

So, I've recently started playing this server and just had a few questions that couldn't be answered by the FAQ. Mostly, I was just wondering what people do on this server.

What do you farm/raid?

Are you able to raid without that many people?

Do people perm? What level?

For capped players, what gear is available and how do you get it?

Is there a guild out there for me to join that farms/raids?

Any help would be awesome, right now I'm just leveling my first character and I was just wondering what you do after that!

Thanks.

So, I've recently started playing this server and just had a few questions that couldn't be answered by the FAQ. Mostly, I was just wondering what people do on this server.

What do you farm/raid?

Are you able to raid without that many people?

Do people perm? What level?

For capped players, what gear is available and how do you get it?

Is there a guild out there for me to join that farms/raids?

Any help would be awesome, right now I'm just leveling my first character and I was just wondering what you do after that!

Thanks.

You can farm any of the lower level "bosses" for the lower level sets. Or when you cap, you have malephar, some other instance they came out with (idk since i haven't played), and Karen which I don't think anyone's been able to kill yet. You can also farm mag in OLT or Black Shadows in ToS for ojs.

The raids aren't THAT hard so it should be relatively easy with a 5 man party. Just make sure your tank can handle the dmg, or glad whichever you choose.

Don't know about perms. I don't think many people do. Never made one myself.

For capped players, you have your lab set obviously obtained in lab, malephar set, LN set, typical sets as expected. ML, SL weps, and Karen weps also once people are able to kill her.

Idk of any guilds. Guildless at the moment since I haven't played. There are a couple guilds that have some active people in it you can probably find in the guild section on these forums.

A brief summary of this entire server, cap is 105. At cap, you can either do ML, SL, farm Magritte, or just mess around in fbz which is what a great portion of us have been doing since there's not much to do until cap is raised. Hopefully once cap is raised, we will have more options to choose from. You might want to farm yourself a lower leveled set that can benefit your char at cap when it comes to set switching also. Most cs items are ig. Also, every hour you stay logged in-game, you earn i think 50 cs points towards whatever you want. There is a skin raid(?) I think for higher levels in Dark Land which might be worth a try if you find a couple people to help out. From what I've heard though, it takes forever to kill the mobs in there. Til then, just make friends, level, and build up your char. You learn more from experience and leveling. Any other questions I'm sure others will be posting on this too. Or I have no life right now since business sucks so I'll probably be lurking on here more often than prior. Hehe.

Edited by Vanity