Let's never forget- #ResignCore2014

Decay

To all the scrubs that don't believe Resign's info and stuffs (Tarani- whoever that is). I found some screenies in recycling bin lol... First is base hp with 47 dex sl top and second is max hp. Still B> SL top with at least 1 end on it. Let me know if anyone selling. Res is pure str. And this is to those scrubs that say a str knight can't get that kind of hp. Y'all mental af o.o. post-305-0-15416200-1412092345_thumb.pngpost-305-0-22655800-1412092370_thumb.png

I'm surprised people don't prefer pure str knights more often honestly. They're dangerous when built based on str. Their def and hp can still match up to everything an end/spr knight can or whatever other build.

I'm surprised people don't prefer pure str knights more often honestly. They're dangerous when built based on str. Their def and hp can still match up to everything an end/spr knight can or whatever other build.

They just don't understand. People called me charmed in fbz cuz I'd take down glads and even other knights @_@

I am Resign and Zeph you know better lmao. Unless you not the same Zeph that played that wl before then I'd understand. But yes please explain how that hp is "fake" @_@ 

I wish mighty pots were still in game tho x.x

Edited by Decay