Malephar (and maybe more "world bosses"

CvdHeuvel

Hello gamemakers and other players :)

i play in the eveing during the week because i have a job and think some/most of u do aswell or have school.

I want to help my guild out with the raids as much as i can but most of the times this is a problem.

Sometimes the times of me being awake or free from work dont match so i cant help out the guild,

Now this sounds all that i want the drops !!

BUT, maybe if u change the spawn times to 8 ? or maybe 4 hours ? MORE guilds/people will have a chance to get better gear beacause they have the same problem(s).

now u say in ur head "go do the ML instance" far ive heard/tried its impossible for most people to do it without the ML gear (not sure if possible then)

So my question is (if u didnt get above story):

Can u please change the spawn times of Malephar (and possible other "World Bosses" i dont have knowledge of) ??

Thanks to all for reading this and <3 u all :)

Greetings,

Me

You mean to make the respawn time lower than the x amount of hours it is now if I read it right ((ie.: Spawns every 12 hours, have it respawn after 6 instead) just an example. I don't remember the actual spawn rate). I can see this being a plausible idea, especially since the reason behind it makes sense.

Edited by Vanity

No. Malephar's spawn time has always been 12 hours. This sort of thing is impossible to do just to accommodate to one player's time zone. Wanting to help your guild or not, this setting has always been in place for years. 

It's also a slap to the face to players who would wake up throughout the middle of the night just to raid. ML gears are the best you can get right now and it shall remain that way till cap raise prove us otherwise. Other then that, a better suggestion would've been making a KQ off of Malephar, since the instance version was way too easy and ruined the point and countless hours people have put into getting ML's.

No. Malephar's spawn time has always been 12 hours. This sort of thing is impossible to do just to accommodate to one player's time zone. Wanting to help your guild or not, this setting has always been in place for years. 

It's also a slap to the face to players who would wake up throughout the middle of the night just to raid. ML gears are the best you can get right now and it shall remain that way till cap raise prove us otherwise. Other then that, a better suggestion would've been making a KQ off of Malephar, since the instance version was way too easy and ruined the point and countless hours people have put into getting ML's.

Have to agree with Zephry more though since I was one of them. I don't really play tho so ima just sit here and eat cake. :D

You see, I like where you're coming from. No I don't, it's not fair to those (like myself, sometimes) who stay up until 12 AM-3 AM just to help out my guild. If you don't have the will power to do that, then I guess it's not meant to be. You see, I do that on school nights, that's called dedication, I guess you aren't AS dedicated as me.

You see, I like where you're coming from. No I don't, it's not fair to those (like myself, sometimes) who stay up until 12 AM-3 AM just to help out my guild. If you don't have the will power to do that, then I guess it's not meant to be. You see, I do that on school nights, that's called dedication, I guess you aren't AS dedicated as me.

-claps-

Think u misspelled it, thats not dedication, thats called fucking up ur school or in my case my job.

But hell what i know i'm not as "dedicated" as you.............

Malephar doesn't have a fixed spawn time therefore he doesn't respawn at a designated time everyday. If he respawns every 24 hours then instead of killing him at 12 every night, kill him at 7 or 8 then he'll respawn at 7 or 8. If your guild decides to kill Malephar at 12 am complain to your Guild Master or change time zones. 

Malephar doesn't have a fixed spawn time therefore he doesn't respawn at a designated time everyday. If he respawns every 24 hours then instead of killing him at 12 every night, kill him at 7 or 8 then he'll respawn at 7 or 8. If your guild decides to kill Malephar at 12 am complain to your Guild Master or change time zones. 

He respawns every 12 hours doe

tumblr_inline_mgtttkMdQa1qfe5t2.png

LMAOOOOOOO Hai Spader haha

• 3 weeks later...

-claps-

Think u misspelled it, thats not dedication, thats called fucking up ur school or in my case my job.

But hell what i know i'm not as "dedicated" as you.............

I'm coming back in late on this, but I'm not fucking up my school, in-fact, I'm excelling in all of my subjects. In which I'm taking honors in all classes that it can be applied to, and next year, I'm moving to AP Chemistry, so you sir, are incorrect. Pretty good for my tenth grade year to take AP Chem.

Nah.  wouldnt help us. Because those who raided.  got geared.  Now ppl wanting more spawn because they started raiding late.

Raid like we did to get geared like we are

True, only problem now though, all "geared people left/stopped playing much" so the "ungeared" wont have the help like u had to farm gears.

We had no help.  .need 5 ppl to kill ml .

SL's are good enough to kill ml.  If there is so much ungeared pppl that need to raid ml. get them to raid.

During our first raids, most of us had lvl 100 weps. we didnt even have 105 greens.