[EVENT] Summertime is Almost Gone...

Clementine

Summer Time Fun - Event

divider-line.png

2livl91.jpg

divider-line.png

Summer is almost gone, but the heat is still around. What do you guys like to do when it's hot outside? For me, the best way to cool down is to take a dip in the pool or go to the beach! So before things start to cool down and the leaves change color, how about we have one last summer time blast?

I know fashion isn't everything, but I absolutely love everything Summer themed. It's my favorite time of the year, but lately I just can't find anything worth wearing that speaks "summer", so I was wondering if maybe you guys could help me.

divider-line.png

To enter, simply create a cute swimsuit or suit outfit, which can be worn by both girls and boys, showing the front and back, finally post your outfit on this thread and wait for the results.

Rules:

• You must submit your design showing both the front and back of the outfit.
  • There must be a female and male version of the outfit.
  • The outfits must be appropriate.
  • You can post as many submissions as you like, but only if they are your own.

If your submission does not meet the required rules then you will be disqualified and your post will be ignored.

Prizes:

• Teal Subscription (Permanent)
  • Azure Subscription (238 Days) 
  • Gold Subscription (119 Days)

Everyone will receive: An Attendee title for participating in the event!

divider-line.png

Deadline:

This contest will begin today, August 30th, 2014. And will be closed on September 21st, 2014.

There will be 3 winners which will be chosen by myself at the end of the event.

I.. was lazy as fu-. Just got bored and decided to mess around and see what happened. Attendee title pls.

The kanji means Summer. Might have taken an outfit that "speaks summer" a little literally.

Also they're not actually finished but I got tired of messing with them.

Might finish them and edit this post later.

Red White ( Silver ) and Blue.. because merica. Also black.. because racist.

Finally a tramp stamp.. because I'm classy like that.

ZQ6CX53.pngnRUIWi5.png

oJO6QQs.pngrvNLlKU.png

MY entry. Took me quite a while even tho it probably maybe might not be as good as the others. Took me a while since I had to look up a dozen tutorials on how to use a bit advanced Photoshop to actually create it. 

Hope you enjoy it and pick me as the winner!

coreisbest_zpsbfd19066.png

Thanks to everyone who participated, it seems like hours of effort were spent creating these outfits, they are stunning and magnificent, I am honestly speechless and because I love all of them, I am going to give everyone who participated the 1st prize award. :)

I'm so nice, Woop, woop!