Patch Log #025 - 30 Aug 2014

Amor

• Removed all bonuses from the elemental auras.
  • Added new description to elemental auras.
  • Added 9 new auras. Each with their own stats.
  • Reduced badge max stats to +30.
  • Added Death Knight instance for levels 50-70. Drops Halloween weapons, 60 oranges, 65 armour sets.
  • Made Robo kq and some other mobs in kq's give 0 exp.
  • Added Halloween weapons..
  • Mini Helga, Karen and Malephar pets now give +20 bonus to all stats.
  • Reduced bonuses on Geo skins to 12.5%.
  • Added Karen.
  • Added hard core Malephar.
  • Added Focalor aura boss.
  • Some updates to Roumen.

You should have left Geo Skins the way they were.

For all the effort of farming them, gearing up perms, the trouble of getting orange / blue weps / gears / jewels,  which is insanely low drop rate already and now they only give 2.5% more damage then npc, not really worth it if you ask me. (Just my suggestion pls don't hit me)

Edited by Keith

^ what that guy said.

Also thought there was suppose to be a seperate aura instance for 76 perms with the 5% auras.

That looks like its being released with the level cap and it's counterpart which is for 10x, good update looking forward to trying out this new 5x-7x instance ^_^.

For future readers:

Death Knight Instance is located in Ancient Elven Woods

Lair of the Focalor is located in Dark Land.

Halloween weapons suck.

Your current badges before the patch remain the same.

No cap raise. qq

--

Also, why were Geo Skins reduce by 2.5% when the instance itself is still hard to do if not geared?

Edited by Zephry

For future readers:

Death Knight Instance is located in Ancient Elven Woods

Lair of the Focalor is located in Dark Land.

Halloween weapons suck.

Your current badges before the patch remain the same.

No cap raise. qq

--

Also, why were Geo Skins reduce by 2.5% when the instance itself is still hard to do if not geared?

I didn't provide that information for a reason.

If Halloween weapon suck, then tell me what's wrong with them and I will fix it, if you just say it sucks then I can't do much about it.

Geo Skin bonuses were reduced to make room for the Shard Skins which will have 15% bonuses instead and will be level 100+ so Geo skins are still a viable option, if you've got a better idea then throw it my way, but I am not making Geo 15% and Shard 20%.

If Halloween weapon suck, then tell me what's wrong with them and I will fix it, if you just say it sucks then I can't do much about it.

Geo Skin bonuses were reduced to make room for the Shard Skins which will have 15% bonuses instead and will be level 100+ so Geo skins are still a viable option, if you've got a better idea then throw it my way, but I am not making Geo 15% and Shard 20%.

I think the problem that everyone including myself had was we were under the impression that everything you promised was going to happen at once, so when you did the patch we all expected the 76 aura instance/cap raise/possible shard skins and when it didnt happen and no one told us what was going on or why we all ran around like chickens with our heads cut off. 

Even if it is like that you have made some changes a lot i can say..But you can not pressure someone because you do not like something.Of course there will be some items(gears,skins,etc) that you do not like but try to respect those who worked on those changes...

Halloween weapons have less crit rate, and their shields have less def but high mdef compared to a 60 green or 60 NPC.

See, I wouldn't have mind the nerf, as long as you kept the aim and reduced the Dmg/Mdmg bonus. Also because I believed DDM was made easier from what someone said but that proved to be false.

In Death Knight Lair, which uses DDM mobs, they were able to be disabled (poisoned, stunned, slowed, etc).

If DDM was made like that after the recent nerf to Geo Skins then I guess most people wouldn't mind because it would be a lot easier to run since they lost their value of only being 2% stronger than NPC skins.

I'm also going to complain now that the nerf to badges being max stats of +30 is ridiclous when our jewels hit beyond that.

I understand trying to keep balance but it's insane when you do a 20-30 min Noitome run and get a INT+17 DEX+8 HK Badge. It's not even worth the doing the instance for like the previous times.

I'm also going to complain now that the nerf to badges being max stats of +30 is ridiclous when our jewels hit beyond that.

I understand trying to keep balance but it's insane when you do a 20-30 min Noitome run and get a INT+17 DEX+8 HK Badge. It's not even worth the doing the instance for like the previous times.

Most likely all badges including ones previously obtained will be weakened but this is all to introduce the new crafting system and once it is introduced I am sure Noitome will be useful once again.

This patch <3      I'd much rather getting bit by bit. It'd feel like more is being done with the server rather than one big patch dumped on us and then not see one for God knows how long. Glad to see the server coming back. Starting to play again little by little also as my time allows me. 

There ya go Far. I'm back for now :P lol