Sneak Peak - Death Knight

Amor

We did around 8 runs with this party;

2 Fighters (Fully +9 55 Sets)

1 Archer (+10 xBow)

1 Cleric

1 Mage (+10 Wand)

Neither of us fighters could tank the boss and minions for very long even with a cleric + pots + scrolls, so the strategy pretty much was to have the boss aggro one fighter while the minions are aggro'd onto the archer. The archer just kites the minions while the rest of the party focuses down the boss. It worked out & most people liked the challenge  ^_^.

The only thing I could suggest to make it more popular is to give the minibosses a slight chance to drop 65 blues. In our 8 runs we only got 1 65 blue from the final boss while the rate for orange weapons was 100%.

archers can actually solo all of dkl, ive proven it multiple times~ only difference is its a bit longer and nowhere near as fun

If that's the case then I will update that so it is no longer possible to solo with archers, because the instance shouldn't be possible to do solo regardless of your class.

would actually prefer a bit of a give/take ordeal with it.

drop mob dmg (not too much) and increase poison resist (not 100%) makes it to where archers cnt just kite but need a few other ppl. making it a bit easier but still beefing it up at the same time

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Fitz and saying that no class should be able to solo is kinda not called for. If an an archer with t3 speed scroll can't outrun it to kite then noone would be able to do it. Not even with a pt cuz as stated above the archer usually kites the spawns