Sneak Peak - Death Knight

Amor

Neat neat, but what's he doing in Malphar's lair.

Don't expect me to make a new map every time I add a new instance or boss do you? Haha. If that's the case you can forget about the rest of the content for the cap raise.

-Deletes lvl 76 Perm- That's cool now I'm gonna go make a new character for that instance ;3                                                         Plus He looks like he's ready to rape someone o.o

Don't expect me to make a new map every time I add a new instance or boss do you? Haha. If that's the case you can forget about the rest of the content for the cap raise.

;c That's why you have Spader. ♥

Yeah, it needs some fixing. Like Death Knight attack speed and damage. And the mobs eva as well. There's no way with 940 Aim I should be missing consistently.

When I tested it, I didn't miss anything and I was able to tank it for a while solo. I would've definitely been able to have done it with a party. Maybe you're slightly under geared?

When I tested it, I didn't miss anything and I was able to tank it for a while solo. I would've definitely been able to have done it with a party. Maybe you're slightly under geared?

We did around 8 runs with this party;

2 Fighters (Fully +9 55 Sets)

1 Archer (+10 xBow)

1 Cleric

1 Mage (+10 Wand)

Neither of us fighters could tank the boss and minions for very long even with a cleric + pots + scrolls, so the strategy pretty much was to have the boss aggro one fighter while the minions are aggro'd onto the archer. The archer just kites the minions while the rest of the party focuses down the boss. It worked out & most people liked the challenge  ^_^.

The only thing I could suggest to make it more popular is to give the minibosses a slight chance to drop 65 blues. In our 8 runs we only got 1 65 blue from the final boss while the rate for orange weapons was 100%.

We did around 8 runs with this party;

2 Fighters (Fully +9 55 Sets)

1 Archer (+10 xBow)

1 Cleric

1 Mage (+10 Wand)

Neither of us fighters could tank the boss and minions for very long even with a cleric + pots + scrolls, so the strategy pretty much was to have the boss aggro one fighter while the minions are aggro'd onto the archer. The archer just kites the minions while the rest of the party focuses down the boss. It worked out & most people liked the challenge  ^_^.

The only thing I could suggest to make it more popular is to give the minibosses a slight chance to drop 65 blues. In our 8 runs we only got 1 65 blue from the final boss while the rate for orange weapons was 100%.

It's meant to be like this so you have to use your brain slightly, it's good that you guys managed to figure it out. Which blues are you referring to?

It's meant to be like this so you have to use your brain slightly, it's good that you guys managed to figure it out. Which blues are you referring to?

The same blue gear that drops from Crystal Castle (Beast Set, Gaea Set, Shaman Set, Firmament Set, Oukalidin Set)