Zombie Tag Event

Ghost

This is a video of the Zombie Tag event that happened a few days ago, I didn't want it to be a long video of me just running around smacking people (and lagging halfway through :() so I kept it really short. 

Just for those who weren't at the events the rules were simple, one person is chosen at random to become the zombie, if you are hit by the zombie you are out of the game, last person standing wins.

No scrolls/skills/weapons/gear/etc were allowed in the event, if caught you were disqualified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BlseEHtl68

Overall the event was pretty fun but I thought of a few things that could make future zombie tags even more fun for everyone ^_^ .

Suggestions

• Zombie receives invincible hammer and the map is locked so people can no longer enter until the event is over, this makes it much easier to determine who was the last person alive.
  • A 10 minute time limit is added, if multiple people are still alive at 10 minutes then there is more than one winner, if no one is alive at 10 minutes the zombie wins.
  • Zombie tag is hosted on maps like Moonlight tomb & Sea of Greed with a lot of hiding places.
  • Chests spawn in random locations throughout the event with Freezing Ice in them to temporarily protect them from the zombie.
  • Multiple rounds are played, and at the end of each round chests are spawned with random rewards (scrolls/stones/etc) so even people that didn't win get something useful.