Spader

Most servers use the same log in backgrounds. Well we here in Core we will be using another map for the log in background. But we need your ideas. Help us out decide what map will be out log in screen. It would be appreciated if a specific location in a picture was included.

If you don't know what I mean by Log in Background. This is what I'm referring to:

Posted Image

Here are a list of maps that that are available for being a log in background:

Thorn Cave
Origin of Life Tree
Malephar's Lair
Bera
Forest Perimeter
Helga's Tomb
Helga's Tomb (Hard)
Moonlight Tomb
Vine Tomb
Dark Cave
Lucky House
Elderine
Collapsed Prison 1
Collapsed Prison 2
Land of Trials
Free Battle Zone 1
Free Battle Zone 3
Guardian's Holy Shrine
Trumpy Remains
Concealed Peak
Golden Cave
Shadow Dungeon
OX Field 
Bonds of Darkness
Psiken Garden
Psiken Mansion
Cave of memories
Dangerous Cave
Cave of Fever
Burning Cave
Luminous Stone 1
Luminous Stone 2
Tear's Marsh
Flaming Mine
Temple of Spirit
Marlone Clan's Hideout
Blessed Garden
Leviathan's Nest
Tower of Iyzel
Crystal Castle
Secret Laboratory
Dragon's Tomb
Endless Maze
Fortress of Shadows

Best Regards, Spader
Admin

I'm sorry you must have misunderstood, I'm asking for the community to tell me which of the maps listed above might make a great fit for a log in screen. If you have a specific location in mind within that map please provide a picture.

I'm sorry you must have misunderstood, I'm asking for the community to tell me which of the maps listed above might make a great fit for a log in screen. If you have a specific location in mind within that map please provide a picture.

no i do understand ._. im just saying can we see how it might like before its like released? also another idea why not the swords in helgas tomb?

Let me just clarify what Spader is looking for. He is looking for a specific location in the listed maps, that would fit nicely in the server selection screen as the background, because we don't want to use the same old one.

forget it im clearly not making sense to you...

No no , you make sense , but we aren't here to showcase our login screen , we are here to ask what would YOU like to be THE  login screen.

Well I did pots a few screenshots I think would look good but I think people just completely overlooked it...

They're nice screenshots, personally though I feel like Uruga/Eldy would be overused/predictable.

That's just my opinion though.

reserved. will post screenies soon

edit: nvm cant get to Cave of Memories to take a screeny, but that's where I think would be a nice spot for it, alternatively you could just switch off every few patches, like one patch it's elderine the next patch it's uruga, etc, etc.

They're nice screenshots, personally though I feel like Uruga/Eldy would be overused/predictable.

That's just my opinion though.

Elderine possibly, Personally I really like the  Swamp of Dawn one I posted o-o

reserved. will post screenies soon

edit: nvm cant get to Cave of Memories to take a screeny, but that's where I think would be a nice spot for it, alternatively you could just switch off every few patches, like one patch it's elderine the next patch it's uruga, etc, etc.

The idea of alternating log-in backgrounds is actually a pretty cool idea.

I personally feel as if the Levi's Nest photo for the back ground would help key in special features of the 105 cap. Such as, "Do you dare take the challenge of Levi's Nest?" 

"Enter the gates of the Leviathan." With a picture of the Levi. I just think that would be awesome, and it would help incorporate the theme of 105. Since the best gear is LN! haha. 

Just my 2cents ^^.