As Requested By Brandon

Trepidation

I had made an alliance with Rebellion, to which I was told Cyanide was owner/Brandon co-owner, and that a certain someone was "nothing in the guild".

InSM86R.png

Pretty sure adminship isn't nothing.

This was taken on August 12th.

0fhmGnn.png

back? Meaning she was leader at one point, meaning she was owner of the guild in the beginning as I thought from the start but was told that someone else owned it. 

m26W9dj.png

Oh and thanks Luna. Screw you too. 

There you go Brandon.

I never said anything about "big pussy". Also, if that is fake, that message from Luna can be fake, since she told me personally, "i dont really like heretics except for amber and sean".

I became Guild Master of the guild because the original owner was always inactive and really not fit to run a guild. Nor trusted by her previous peer. Brandon wasn't the co-owner. 

I'm pretty sure she was talking about Glitchy because he kept harassing her, lol.

She wasn't fit to run a guild the first time around and yet 80% of Talos's members still followed her again, which I never understood, and I know about you being master now, but I wasn't told or had anything explained to me before hand. My only line to Rebellion was through Brandon, who told me nothing about anything except that Luna had no power in the guild whatsoever. I like to at least stay updated on the guilds i'm allianced with. That's why I was so pissed off, because I was lied to and kept out of the loop.