Heretics

Trepidation

Welcome to the Heretics recruitment page!

Heretics is a relaxing, fun, and drama free sanctuary for anyone who just wants to chill and have fun. 

Just alittle info for your face:

-We are non warring. This may or may not change in the future, however for right now I prefer to keep my members safe from attack while we farm/gear ourselves.

-As of right now, any classes are welcome.

(check post down below)

-Guild is now 90+

-I will try to preform some acad/guild events! This will continue as long as I keep getting suggestions for events (because i'm gonna run out of ideas eventually) and have people actively participating! Rewards will be things like money, gear, cash shop items for those who need them, things of that nature. 

-I will also attempt to do little event promotion type things for recruitment. 

For example, an event based of how many people a certain person invites to the guild or attracts to the academy. I and the admins will keep log of who invites who, and at the end of the event, the person who brings in the most active players will get some kind of prize like a large sum of money or free rare/godly gear. 

PLEASE NOTE:

As fun as all this stuff sounds, this will not be a daily thing! I like many people, have to work a job. I do not have much of a social life outside the internet cx (#foreveralone) so don't worry about that, but I do have some days where I will be gone for most of the day.

HOWEVER, I will have special people put in place to take care of things while I am away and if you ask nicely maybe they'll do events as well.

RULES:

1. This is my biggest rule and the one rule I will not tolerate people breaking, not even once.

NO. DRAMA. 

I don't care who fucked with who, who did what.

I DONT CARE.

I DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN MY GUILD CHAT.

I DO NOT WANT IT TO EFFECT THE MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT INVOLVED. 

IF YOU WANNA CAUSE SHIT, KEEP IT IN WHISPER.

If you break this rule, even once, even A TINY LITTLE BIT, I will ban your ass before you can say banana. 

2. DO NOT BE A BULLY.

This goes for people even outside our guild.

If someone messes with you, you are entitled to stand up for yourself in whatever way you need to, but do not go around harassing people because you think it's fun or you have something to prove. If I hear about it, you get the boot. 

Treat others how you wish to be treated.

(This doesn't mean you can't fuck around with friends though, lord knows I do it.)

3. BE ACTIVE ACTIVE ACTIVE

Not saying you have to no life the game every day, you're welcome to do go your own thing, but if you're afk all day or just not even on for days on end, I can't have that. You're just gonna be taking up space.

If you do have a laspe in activity for whatever reason, please just let me or another admin know so we know not to boot your tushy.

3. RESPECT YO FELLOW MEMBERS

This kinda goes along with the bullying thing I guess, but I just want to make this apparent. I have nothing against people having fun but please make sure you're respecting each other. If you know something bothers someone else, please don't do it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone has feelings. Please keep that in mind. 

4. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH

If you have a problem with something I do as leader, just whisper me. I'm open to suggestions on how I can be better, but don't be an ass.

5. IF SOMETHING IS FARMED AS A GUILD YOU CANNOT SELL WITHOUT PERMISSION

I understand everyone needs to make money, but we also need to grow as a guild, and I do not promote greed. If you are in a party with guild leader, they will pick up the drop. If you are in a stickly guild farming party without leader, anyone can pick up the drop. Extra drops that you do not need (remember to think about gearing your main before you start a million alts), should be put in guild storage. IF AND ONLY IF the drop is not likely to be used by anyone in the guild, then you may sell it WITH MY PERMISSION. And no, you do not have to put all the money earned back into the guild, but I ask that you at least put some of it since it was farmed as a guild and it helps me out with the academy. 

The only exception to this rule is if you farmed with a party who is not part of our guild. Then the option to put anything into guild storage is strickly up to you. 

(I really didnt think I needed to make this clear but apparently I did.) 

LEADER:

WraithWrath/Lateralus/Salival

ADMINS:

Glitchy

Trepidation

HealerGoddess

Mr_Cat

Kyanga

Happiness

If you would like to join Heretics, please whisper any of these in game, or leave a message on here, I check forums periodically. 

Alliances:

N/A

I will not merge with any guild. I have never had a good experience with merges, however if you wish to form an alliance with Heretics, whisper me in game. 

UPDATE:

Heretics is getting bigger and bigger and as such I'm going to need more "right hand" people. AKA, admins. I usually don't like giving admins positions away willy nilly, but as my original "right hand man" has gone back to college, and another back to school and whatnot, I will be taking applications for admin positions. These need to be people I trust, and people who can be professional. People who can stand by me when I need them. I don't fuck around with this stuff. At any rate, if you would like to apply as an admin, please fill out the form below and either post it here, or simply PM me with it via skype if you have me added. If for whatever reason you rather skype me with it and do not have me added, whisper me IG and i'll add you. 

APPLICATION:

IG name:

Time Zone:

Hours online per day:

Why you wish to be an admin(please don't just say "because I like to be helpful" I want to know how you'd help and why):

Additional Info(i.e. if you have ever led/admined for a guild before, if so which guild(s):

Skype ID(can pm me with this if you dont want the public to see it, if you dont have a skype that's fine, just makes communication easier if you do):

Edited by Trepidation

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE 9/3/2014:

For those of you who actually read the forums, just to spread the word, Heretics will only be accepting clerics (both HK and guards), gladiators, tricksters (both reap and spec), and well geared SS's. This does not apply for those of you who lvl through the academy and are active. And by active I mean you cap in a reasonable amount of time, you're on every day/every other day at least a few hours, you farm, and you know wtf you're doing. I will be cleaning out the guild of people who cannot comply to that. 

However, as the rules state, if you have school/work and do not want to be banned, you need to please let us know. I am willing to work with you if you can communicate effectively with me. 

Thank you for understanding and thank you those who took the time to read this.

Heretics5ever

#twirknation

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 9/3/2014:

For those of you who actually read the forums, just to spread the word, Heretics will only be accepting clerics (both HK and guards), gladiators, tricksters (both reap and spec), and well geared SS's. This does not apply for those of you who lvl through the academy and are active. And by active I mean you cap in a reasonable amount of time, you're on every day/every other day at least a few hours, you farm, and you know wtf you're doing. I will be cleaning out the guild of people who cannot comply to that. 

However, as the rules state, if you have school/work and do not want to be banned, you need to please let us know. I am willing to work with you if you can communicate effectively with me. 

Thank you for understanding and thank you those who took the time to read this.

Heretics5ever

#twirknation

Thank's for letting us know c: