Tower Blues drop rate

MyUserName

Tower drop rate is way too low.  I ran it 19 times and while I did get an ok amount of Blue weapons, I only got 2 blue pieces. 1 from iron and another from poison golem. 

I would really like to invite my perm friends but they're not gonna stay if the drop rates are low and they might not come back since it's a bad first impression.

Edited by MyUserName

• 2 weeks later...

One of the things that really is a turn away for perms from this server is how farming is backwards. 50 Blues are what many perms work towards and see as sort of a symbol of an "accomplished perm" but there is no sense of accomplishment in farming a 50 blue that every single perm has, and the low 45 blue drop rate makes pvp less about skill and more about who is using a 45 set vs a 35 set.

I guess the 45 blues (kick for fighter etc.) have a very low drop rate. Though I can't exactly understand myself what the op meant, I can tell by my very own experience that I never came across a 45 drop but already have 2 lvl 50 blues (cleric shield and one handed sword). This makes perming at 50 less interesting imo, and forces 50 perms to do ddm (which is very hard to almost impossible without 45 blues) or just farm ggk. Lol@ ggk.

Edited by Sync

The 45 blue drop rate should pretty much be anywhere from 60-90% to make tower worth it while at the same time 50 blues should have a disastrously low drop rate in tower to make farming BoD a more viable option for people looking to get 50 blues. 

What this does is diversify perm classes earlier on so every perm isn't just a fighter. Perms that are interested in farming BoD will most likely be archers or mages, perms that are interested in farming GGK will be fighters/tricksters and all perms are still able to join up for DDM. In the end simply adjusting the drop rates on certain things would make perm activity a lot higher in my opinion  ^_^.

I do agree with you that 50s are pretty much useless for 56 perms because of the enhancement bonus at +10. But let's keep focused on the fact that 45 blues do not have an adequate drop rate... I suggest that Mr. Farbod would swap the current drop rates of the 45 blues with the 50 blues. That shouldn't be too hard, and is atleast somehow balanced imo.

• 1 month later...