Estate and MDHC

Sandycle

1) Add Estate Items at eldy Estate NPC? please :c(add Repair Kits too)

2) MDHC KQ

Make it a level 69-69 KQ with 60 Mins duration. It recruits :00-:30 every hour. 

x3 Boost DMG/DEF/M.DEF/EVA/AIM/M.DMG on all THE Mobs/Boss, so that will need 10+ People to do it

No mobs in the KQ drops.

Chest of reward gives :

-5% chance to get a Mini Dragon Hardcore Minipet with +20 Stats, Crit 5% Aim 3% Permanent Mini pet

-1% chance to get ANY OJ lv 60

-20% chance to get a Geo skin of ANY class

Edited by Sandycle

1) Add Estate Items at eldy Estate NPC? please :c(add Repair Kits too)

If they're not there, then sure, no harm in that.

2) MDHC KQ

Make it a level 69-69 KQ with 60 Mins duration. It recruits :00-:30 every hour. 

x3 Boost DMG/DEF/M.DEF/EVA/AIM/M.DMG on all THE Mobs/Boss, so that will need 10+ People to do it

If every mob has 3x their usual eva it seems like they'd be very hard to hit, and with 3x their damages and defenses it seems like people would die very easily.

No mobs in the KQ drops. Agreed.

Chest of reward gives :

-5% chance to get a Mini Dragon Hardcore Minipet with +20 Stats, Crit 5% Aim 3% Permanent Mini pet Oh please no..Mini Malephar mini pet is only supposed to give 20 of each stat (when Farbod goes through with it) and it's a bloody rare af drop from Malephar (There's one, MAYBE two on the server). This suggested mini pet is OP. 

-1% chance to get ANY OJ lv 60 I'm fine with this.

-20% chance to get a Geo skin of ANY class I think GEO skins should stay in DDM, but that's just me.

Those're just my opinions~

Edited by Balance

Those're just my opinions~

: If every mob has 3x their usual eva it seems like they'd be very hard to hit, and with 3x their damages and defenses it seems like people would die very easily.

Like i said, That will make MDHC possible with 10+ People, or it will fail. Ofc this will bring More perms of other classes, not just fighters. About Def? get a cleric. About Aim? Get archers. About damage? get a Trickster. Mage/Fighters are used alot so i dont mind adding em in the 'list'

Oh please no..Mini Malephar mini pet is only supposed to give 20 of each stat (when Farbod goes through with it) and it's a bloody rare af drop from Malephar (There's one, MAYBE two on the server). This suggested mini pet is OP.  

If it is like that, just make it 0.5% drop rate(Mini dragon)

I think GEO skins should stay in DDM, but that's just me.

I added geos to MDHC because DDM is 100% drop rate, and the best perms run it in 15 mins solo, on MDHC no one can solo, and there is a chance for every1 to get one(20%). Is MUCH lower, and rant cant increase it. So i think it's a good thing 

Edited by Sandycle

Like i said, That will make MDHC possible with 10+ People, or it will fail. Ofc this will bring More perms of other classes, not just fighters. About Def? get a cleric. About Aim? Get archers. About damage? get a Trickster. Mage/Fighters are used alot so i dont mind adding em in the 'list'

Having a cleric doesn't guarantee success. I agree, it should require at least one cleric, but yeah, one cleric wont be able to keep everyone alive if every mob is 3x more powerful than usual.

The whole aim thing...by that logic only archers and clerics could be productive in this KQ, completely removing fighters, mages and tricksters (albeit tricksters have decent aim, and mages have aoes, but both classes are squishy, and do not have the kiting capabilities of archers).

Trickster thing...that depends on whether or not tricksters can hit the mobs, as previously mentioned.

I'm unaware of what this list is, I don't follow your thought path here, sadly.

If it is like that, just make it 0.5% drop rate(Mini dragon)

No please q.q

That mini pet is OP. MAYBE 15 of each stat. But not 20, and definitely not with crit & aim.

I added geos to MDHC because DDM is 100% drop rate, and the best perms run it in 15 mins solo, on MDHC no one can solo, and there is a chance for every1 to get one(20%). Is MUCH lower, and rant cant increase it. So i think it's a good thing

Hmm, I guess this is just a difference of opinion. DDM is so easy in my mind, there's no reason to make another place give out GEO skins.

Having a cleric doesn't guarantee success. I agree, it should require at least one cleric, but yeah, one cleric wont be able to keep everyone alive if every mob is 3x more powerful than usual.

The whole aim thing...by that logic only archers and clerics could be productive in this KQ, completely removing fighters, mages and tricksters (albeit tricksters have decent aim, and mages have aoes, but both classes are squishy, and do not have the kiting capabilities of archers).

Trickster thing...that depends on whether or not tricksters can hit the mobs, as previously mentioned.

I mean more people will Make Other classes. Archers have the aim Party buff, so almost every1 will hit :o

Just think that a perm 56 mage(atm) can solo MDHC with charm. So x3 will keep things easy. Still it need to test what's better between x3 or x4

-------------------------------------------------------

No please q.q

That mini pet is OP. MAYBE 15 of each stat. But not 20, and definitely not with crit & aim.

OP? When? It's ok to make it 15 ea stat, and maybe 3% crit. Remove aim it's better :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, I guess this is just a difference of opinion. DDM is so easy in my mind, there's no reason to make another place give out GEO skins.

It is 'easy' for who is good geared. Keep in mind that not every1 is good geared and em cant get a geo. so perm 69 will help em get the skins(still with that low rate)

I mean more people will Make Other classes. Archers have the aim Party buff, so almost every1 will hit :o

Just think that a perm 56 mage(atm) can solo MDHC with charm. So x3 will keep things easy. Still it need to test what's better between x3 or x4

-------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I was under the assumption that because you wanted it to be for level 69 only, the mobs would be raised to level 69 standards, and then given the 3x buff. My bad.

No please q.q

OP? When? It's ok to make it 15 ea stat, and maybe 3% crit. Remove aim it's better :o

Nope, no crit. Aim won't do much, but crit is a no no.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 'easy' for who is good geared. Keep in mind that not every1 is good geared and em cant get a geo. so perm 69 will help em get the skins(still with that low rate)

It took me about 30 minutes to solo DDM on my lvl 50 perm about 4 months ago, with the fugliest kick set +9 I've ever seen, and a 45 teva axe. Now with 50 blue axes, shields, swords (this applies to other classes, but I believe fighters solo the fastest), auras, slightly better CS and of course, tower was buffed for quite a while to have an OP drop rate to supply these weapons and better gear/jewels.

Before getting my kick set, I did it in a mighty set, which took me about 40 minutes to solo, so I think anyone can solo if they charm/scroll up (charms are easily bought, scrolls obtained while leveling) and are using a full +9 gear set (35 or better).

• 2 weeks later...