So....hi

MrOrbit

Heyo, so I decided to come back since summer is approaching and I've graduated college,  I actually have time to play games now.

So just some quick questions.

What has changed? Cap raises, lab finally here

What's been happening in new patches(new gear?)

And any decent guilds? Kinda would like to have my fully geared LN reaper(even though that's probably pathetic since this game has progressed so far) active in a guild.

Edited by MrOrbit

Hey there~
Well uh, you've come back in a rough patch where instead of having 100 or so players online at any point, there's 10-40.
The three big guilds of the server, Deviant, Majestic, and Rapture all quit, basically, waiting for a cap raise.
At the moment, RageQuit is the only guild that raids, however I've noticed they've had issues with killing ML as of late.
What has changed...well..105 is the current cap, there's lab and ML gear (LH weapons), there's badges that drop from Noitome (probably spelt that wrong).
As of late, there hasn't been any new patches. I believe Farbod is bundling up everything he can into one big patch, to which he will also bring a cap raise. The only gear change I can think of was making 108 greens lvl 105.

The rest I'm sure you can discover by looking around the forums and in-game. Enjoy~

No decent guild out there at the moment.

Welcome back

edit: The green gear that is usually 108 is level 105, Better than stay with a 100 wep ^^

Edited by FitzChevalerie