Server is dying. S.O.S.

Neil

We need something to do in this server. No cap raise yet you said :c.

Mmmkay. That's fine...we can wait. But this server is slowly dying 8D

Idek why I still playing lol (jk I stay cus of my friends).

I don't think it's okay when only 3 ppl trio-killed ML after server got restarted.

And I don't think it's okay to see the population stay below 40 players online most of the time.

N U T H I N    T O    D O
That's the problem. That's the reason why.
Cap Raise isn't the only solution.
Think of an event or sth or add some new stuff that actually will make ppl go like..
"Ow chit Core added this and that..I should try it"

Maybe those 4 new dungeons?
And let em be like pre-capraise stuff to make ppl comeback LOL.
Or maybe a mini event...an official one.
Where you announced about it 1st in forum before actually do it in-game.

List down the rewards. Time/Date/Venue.
Not like that surprise "Hide and Seek" event where only few ppl were online

by that time and only few ppl were actually had a chance to participate.

I understand the staffs are busy with school/work and their rl stuffs atm v.v
But still.....you can't use that as an excuse to ignore the fact that this server is slowly dying.

Been already 2weeks......we done waiting ._.

k, thats all.

I only stay cus of my friends and theres no other new MMO thats good and worth enough to play.

This server actually not bad. But meh. Wat do. Gonna be the 1st and the last Fiesta pvt server for me I guess.

~

That's fine. If I didn't want to let it die I would've done something about it and maybe you would've as well.

I said this to someone before and maybe I should tell you guys as well. When me and the rest of the staff started developing Core Fiesta it was during the summer 1 year ago when there was not much on and we had nothing better to do, I was excited to be learning new things and was having fun developing but then summer ended and my development of the server was no longer a hobby. This is a Fiesta private server, not the official Fiesta game where they get updates weekly, those guys get paid to work and develop full time for the game, that's how they make their money from it so it makes sense that they would have to make updates, but what was once something I enjoyed doing for fun and as a hobby turned into what seems like a job now. Having to make updates every week, dealing with reports and drama, that's not why I made this server. I wanted to use my free time to be able to develop a server because I enjoyed developing and while I was doing that, I would make one that the players liked, but the thing is, if the official developers for the game get paid and develop full time and only release major updates like a cap raise or a new dungeon or what not every several months or a year then how do you expect someone like us who would've spent an hour or so from now and then to be able to provide such massive updates for you guys over several short months and considering it's only several people compared to a massive company, we don't have the people to deal with reports and drama separately or develop individually.

It's not just about getting new staff either, I don't want to get any old person, I need to be able to trust them with their position and whatnot. Though, I have found someone who is going to possibly start developing for Core Fiesta and if it goes well, we will have a big update in the future until then whenever someone feels like making an update or whenever we're free we'll do something.

That's fine. If I didn't want to let it die I would've done something about it and maybe you would've as well.

I said this to someone before and maybe I should tell you guys as well. When me and the rest of the staff started developing Core Fiesta it was during the summer 1 year ago when there was not much on and we had nothing better to do, I was excited to be learning new things and was having fun developing but then summer ended and my development of the server was no longer a hobby. This is a Fiesta private server, not the official Fiesta game where they get updates weekly, those guys get paid to work and develop full time for the game, that's how they make their money from it so it makes sense that they would have to make updates, but what was once something I enjoyed doing for fun and as a hobby turned into what seems like a job now. Having to make updates every week, dealing with reports and drama, that's not why I made this server. I wanted to use my free time to be able to develop a server because I enjoyed developing and while I was doing that, I would make one that the players liked, but the thing is, if the official developers for the game get paid and develop full time and only release major updates like a cap raise or a new dungeon or what not every several months or a year then how do you expect someone like us who would've spent an hour or so from now and then to be able to provide such massive updates for you guys over several short months and considering it's only several people compared to a massive company, we don't have the people to deal with reports and drama separately or develop individually.

It's not just about getting new staff either, I don't want to get any old person, I need to be able to trust them with their position and whatnot. Though, I have found someone who is going to possibly start developing for Core Fiesta and if it goes well, we will have a big update in the future until then whenever someone feels like making an update or whenever we're free we'll do something.

Neil is just a player it's not his responsibility to keep the server from dying, by owning the server that makes it yours.

We understand that things like this take time, but it's been working on a month since the last update.

Like I said millions of times, you might be busy irl but guess what, nobody is 1 month busy.

The difference is that on the original server it takes like 1 year to reach 115 cap if you take your time. You can't compare 

this to retail because you can cap in 3 hours on this private server. They can live off their content because it takes a long time to experience it all where as on this server you reach cap in 3 hours and you sit with the content that we barely have. And most of us played retail so we're actually reaching cap on this server and experiencing the SAME content we've already played through on retail. Noit and Geo skins are the only 'NEW things' this server has.

Also you don't need to refer to developing because according to you; you have content up to 255 so I don't see the issue.

Also girl, don't come talking about not making money or getting paid. You have a donate shop. Fact is if you're going to have a hobby that involves an active community do things for them to keep them there or shut it down. If not then don't come making excuses pretending like you're not just being lazy to release content that's been quite literally handed to you in a packet. c8 

Go conclude that forums event started by Luna that you'e been quite obviously avoiding.

Stop afking at your in-game events and take advice of the feedback sections.

There are a crap load of good ideas sitting around there. 

I'm like 1200% done with your excuses. 

Getting close to be 1200% done with this server.

I'm not going to turn this into an argument but...

Neil is just a player it's not his responsibility to keep the server from dying, by owning the server that makes it yours.

I meant as a player he could've done more than just complain about the server dying or being dead and tried to make a petition or something.

We understand that things like this take time, but it's been working on a month since the last update.

Like I said millions of times, you might be busy irl but guess what, nobody is 1 month busy.

Working on what exactly? I haven't been working on anything.

The difference is that on the original server it takes like 1 year to reach 115 cap if you take your time. You can't compare this to retail because you can cap in 3 hours on this private server. They can live off their content because it takes a long time to experience it all where as on this server you reach cap in 3 hours and you sit with the content that we barely have. And most of us played retail so we're actually reaching cap on this server and experiencing the SAME content we've already played through on retail. Noit and Geo skins are the only 'NEW things' this server has.

First of all the intent of a private server is to offer things such as costumes and things that you would normally pay for, for free and to be able to experience everything at a faster rate than the original game, i.e leveling up faster. Custom content comes in way way way later. Secondly, If you play it right you can cap on official in several days or even a month, and if you mean content as in quests which are consistently kill quests and mostly repeatables at higher levels then that's not really anything to call content. Other than the odd dungeons here and there or KQ's which are barely even done on some servers.

Also you don't need to refer to developing because according to you; you have content up to 255 so I don't see the issue.

I have never said 'we have content up until level 255' I only said I was working on the 255 cap, I was never distinctive on what I was working on so you're only assuming I was working on such content.

Also girl, don't come talking about not making money or getting paid. You have a donate shop.

Yes, we have a shop, but you completely missed my point, they are a company who are working and getting paid money which they use to feed their family with, pay their taxes, buy a house and have a life, you think me or any of the other staff could do that from what we make off of this and have you considered how much we make and how much we have to pay for the server? It's not like we're getting thousands of dollars a day, we'd be lucky if it was even ten dollars, everything is free or obtainable without having to purchase any item mall coins.

Fact is if you're going to have a hobby that involves an active community do things for them to keep them there or shut it down.

It was a hobby, there was no intention of ever having a massive community, attracting people to join or keeping players here, I don't have to do anything if people want to stay they can stay if they don't then they don't have to.

If not then don't come making excuses pretending like you're not just being lazy to release content that's been quite literally handed to you in a packet. c8

"content handed to you in a packet" I have no idea what you mean by this, all previous weekly updates, were made during that week and previous, we don't have any content readily available, if that was the case I would release content every month.

Go conclude that forums event started by Luna that you'e been quite obviously avoiding.

Luna manages that specific event, if she wants me to end it I will. Until otherwise I won't do anything.

Stop afking at your in-game events and take advice of the feedback sections.

There are a crap load of good ideas sitting around there.

There is plenty of good ideas and advice in the feedback section but I will get around to adding it when I get around to adding it.

I'm like 1200% done with your excuses.

Getting close to be 1200% done with this server.

No one is stopping you. You do what you have to do. Most people haven't seen and don't know about the days when we had 0 players online, I wouldn't be surprised or shocked if it happened again, but that was when I cared about the playerbase.

EDIT: 20-40 players is still a lot to me, even if they do AFK in game. You guys are used to seeing a 100 players online but I am used to seeing 5/10 so that's why I don't have any problems with 20+ players online.

I think what far is trying to say is that, the time he had to dev core before, is alot lower now, and doesnt give him satisfaction to do so, even tho i think he lost his #1 quality, which was listening to what the community has to say and apply it to the game, this was a hobby for him, and like all hobbys, they last a short amount of time, even if for the players, that put hard work and sleepless nights to raid and farm is hard to hear, this server is dead, its gonna be dead for now, and no one is obligated to play a dead server, just as same as complaimimg to far wont do anything or change it as seen above and before, just move on.

honestly farbod has plenty of points but the difference with Os/gamigo fiesta and ps is they had to build everything from nothing you have something to go off of already so its not nearly the same to have a cap raise but idk anything about developing so I prolly should have even typed this :X

I meant as a player he could've done more than just complain about the server dying or being dead and tried to make a petition or something.

So all 12 people online can vote on it? o: It's a bit late for that.

Working on what exactly? I haven't been working on anything.

You didn't quite understand that line, it means that it's almost been a month since the last update.

First of all the intent of a private server is to offer things such as costumes and things that you would normally pay for, for free and to be able to experience everything at a faster rate than the original game, i.e leveling up faster. Custom content comes in way way way later. Secondly, If you play it right you can cap on official in several days or even a month, and if you mean content as in quests which are consistently kill quests and mostly repeatables at higher levels then that's not really anything to call content. Other than the odd dungeons here and there or KQ's which are barely even done on some servers.

Maybe in your personal opinion. I as you know an actual player play for many different reasons mostly doesn't have anything to do with 

the leveling speed, lol. Custom content is a +. And no, no you can't clearly you haven't played retail. Maybe if you get plvl'd all the way. Even if it takes a month by plvl on retail it takes 3 hours to do here so that still proves my point. That's still more content than we have here. But frankly, nice attempt.

Yes, we have a shop, but you completely missed my point, they are a company who are working and getting paid money which they use to feed their family with, pay their taxes, buy a house and have a life, you think me or any of the other staff could do that from what we make off of this and have you considered how much we make and how much we have to pay for the server? It's not like we're getting thousands of dollars a day, we'd be lucky if it was even ten dollars, everything is free or obtainable without having to purchase any item mall coins.

And who's fault is that.

"content handed to me in a packet" I have no idea what you mean by this, all previous weekly updates, were made during that week and previous, we don't have any content readily available, if that was the case I would release content every month.

Clearly. The odin files is what I'm referring to, the files are all there all you do is edit. 

No one is stopping you. You do what you have to do. Most people haven't seen and don't know about the days when we had 0 players online, I wouldn't be surprised or shocked if it happened again, but that was when I cared about the playerbase.

Oh, haha nice to see you say it out in plain text that you don't care about the player base. Professionalism at it's finest. *clap*

EDIT: 20-40 players is still a lot to me, even if they do AFK in game. You guys are used to seeing a 100 players online but I am used to seeing 5/10 so that's why I don't have any problems with 20+ players online.

OFC you don't. You're not the one raiding with 3 people. 

In conclusion he just doesn't give a fuck. Lolol.

I think what far is trying to say is that, the time he had to dev core before, is alot lower now, and doesnt give him satisfaction to do so, even tho i think he lost his #1 quality, which was listening to what the community has to say and apply it to the game, this was a hobby for him, and like all hobbys, they last a short amount of time, even if for the players, that put hard work and sleepless nights to raid and farm is hard to hear, this server is dead, its gonna be dead for now, and no one is obligated to play a dead server, just as same as complaimimg to far wont do anything or change it as seen above and before, just move on.

If the time and effort people put into it waste really that much then, why is everyone speaking of quitting and joining a server as if it was nothing? If it doesn't matter to themselves why should it matter to me?

honestly farbod has plenty of points but the difference with Os/gamigo fiesta and ps is they had to build everything from nothing you have something to go off of already so its not nearly the same to have a cap raise but idk anything about developing so I prolly should have even typed this :X

Yes but creating a game from scratch and adding major content updates is different. They have as much as us content wise at the moment and even more. But they have the tools and the manpower to be able to make content updates more quickly and easily. 

Developing a server takes hours beyond hours a day of planning, programming, and testing, etc. On a private server, you're not getting paid to do anything. You're doing it out of pure enjoyment and paying for it out of your own pocket. When you start getting disrespect from the players and feeling like you HAVE to do this, it becomes a chore, and nobody likes doing chores(procrastinating on vacuuming for 2 hours now so I know...). Once you have a hobby you enjoy become ruined, you lose a lot of will to continue developing more content. No will added to no time results in not wanting to spend the little free time you do have developing for a server that's dead at the moment especially if when you do something it's only non-stop complaining and bickering from everyone instead of being appreciated for what was done. I think that's Far's point, one of which I get from being staff on other servers.

If the time and effort people put into it waste really that much then, why is everyone speaking of quitting and joining a server as if it was nothing? If it doesn't matter to themselves why should it matter to me?

Because plain and simple we don't have to stay here and be bored. People threaten to quit so you'll hurry the fk up and release stuff so we can keep playing on a pserver that we all enjoy and love.

You should know better that after people play a game till exaustion they need something new, something to keep them where they are, its not that we dont care, cuz we clearly been saying the same thing for a month, *even if we quit core, as soon as theres an update or cap raise, we will jump right back to it*. Now, you, yourself are telling us this is a lost cause, why would we stay when your hopes for this server are lower than the hopes your playerbase has about it?

Developing a server takes hours beyond hours a day of planning, programming, and testing, etc. On a private server, you're not getting paid to do anything. You're doing it out of pure enjoyment and paying for it out of your own pocket. When you start getting disrespect from the players and feeling like you HAVE to do this, it becomes a chore, and nobody likes doing chores(procrastinating on vacuuming for 2 hours now so I know...). Once you have a hobby you enjoy become ruined, you lose a lot of will to continue developing more content. No will added to no time results in not wanting to spend the little free time you do have developing for a server that's dead at the moment especially if when you do something it's only non-stop complaining and bickering from everyone instead of being appreciated for what was done. I think that's Far's point, one of which I get from being staff on other servers.

It's hasn't been non-stop complaining and bickering, only the last 3 weeks because nothing is changing. Also this is a load of shit I can probably go around this forum and site examples of people being appreciative of changes or help. 

I agree, but everyone is human, humans always want more and more than what they have already, they think things come with no work, which isnt true, but here its a bit more of a, I do this, so you do that, so, far updates his server, and we, playerbase, play it,donate, keep it active, as soon as one of them starts to shut down, everything else just falls, a little bit like the domino effect, one falls, the rest falls.

I agree, but everyone is human, humans always want more and more than what they have already, they think things come with no work, which isnt true, but here its a bit more of a, I do this, so you do that, so, far updates his server, and we, playerbase, play it,donate, keep it active, as soon as one of them starts to shut down, everything else just falls, a little bit like the domino effect, one falls, the rest falls.

Agreed, we play because we like the server clearly. But if he doesn't give us a reason to be active than we wont be.

Mhmmm. I've been taking a break for a few weeks now so I'm alright with nothing happening so far. I'm enjoying the warm weather. I'm no longer albino af. Now I'm just albino. xD

Mhmmm. I've been taking a break for a few weeks now so I'm alright with nothing happening so far. I'm enjoying the warm weather. I'm no longer albino af. Now I'm just albino. xD

LOL cx

why would we stay when your hopes for this server are lower than the hopes your playerbase has about it?

and thats the T

In the players defense, as a player myself:The players love the server, but they wanted a reason to stay. Had they not cared about the server, they wouldn't be upset that there's nothing new being released to keep them here. After waiting a while and even voting on what we want, it becomes irritating waiting for content we were told will be coming. 

In Far's defense:He did say new stuff will come out sooner or later, but if there's only 2-3 staff able to work atm, it's going to take a long time to get things ready to be released thus making the content come later than sooner. Hopefully if there is new staff/devs coming in, we can get more content coming out, but til then, it's hard to get everything done with their own lives to deal with. All in all, we all care about the server, but the constant bullshit attitudes and arguments thrown to and fro ain't helping anybody. That's what I get out of this at least. xD idk.

Edited by Vanity

Because it was so little, now it doesn't matter to me how much people are online, because it's not about having a massive playbase, it's just about having what I acknowledged.

You should have known better once you decided to develop the server and make it public,

it’s not all about hobbies and fun anymore.

You need to deal with complaints, reports and everything from people who is using your services.

You’re involved with this thing called “community” No more hobbies no more fun. If you want to keep this server as your free time fun thing to do,it’s better to make it just for yourself and admins maybe? xD

Yes, you’re fine with this low population. Yes you don’t care about playerbase anymore.

Yes giving us such unprofessional answers sure a thing.

But remember, you’re the owner, you decide what’s the best. ONLY YOU can control how things work on this server.

Meh..I like this pvt server but guess nuthing gunna change.